Chapter:23 (Arc 3: Kingdom problems - Start)

Well looking here another picture I made while I was bored

(Credits of the pic goes to the app gachaverse as always)

-FreiPixelz

---------------------------------------------------------

(Evan POV):

Okeyyyy?......................Where the hell am I?

Everything around me is white.

Am I Dead?

................

..........

.....

Wait a minute.

I remember my stamina finishing and then I'm pretty sure I met the ground head first.

Sooooo.........

Am I in a dream?

Oh Hold on, I see a guy coming here....... he has **a̴͔͌̄** ***r̶̯̦̖̪͇͆͝ and is around the age of *8̵̡̡̣͖̦͔͆̈́̊̈́. He looks a bit bigger than me.

It feels weird like I've seen him before somewhere.

{Author Note: Hello Evan.} (**a̵̧̝͈͉̬͛͝*)

[Uhhhh.....Hi?] (Me)

{Author note: I've been watching you since day one. Your survivability is..... rather higher than the others.} (****)

[What are you talking about?] (Me)

{Author note: Evan. Do you know why you're in this World?} (****)

[Not really, No.] (Me)

{Author note: Hmmm. I can't tell you why or how you ended up here. You're not ready to face the truth.} (***n̴͕̰̙̫͚̿͐̋͜͠)

Something about him feels very off and why does it feel like I've seen him somewhere before?

{Author note: Have you ever asked yourself why are you here? Why have you entered the body of Reid? Why do you have Skills while there is are no skills in Terraria? Why are you the Hero of Skill? Why is this world Terraria but not Terraria?} (E̴͚̬̲͒̏͐͘͝***)

[I haven't thought about any of that.] (Me)

I feel like I've almost recognized who he is but I can't quite get it. It's like on the tip of my tongue.

{Author note: Time is short so let me be brief. There is a ruler who controls everything in this world and also wants to destroy this World. He can even control everything. Even Moon Lord, the guy who the cultists are trying to summon to destroy this world for new salvation. But he has certain rules which he can't break and that's why the world hasn't been destroyed yet.} (****)