Chapter 94 (Arc 7: Family Problems - Start)

Hello Everyone! I'm Back Babies!

As you all know, After an end to an arc I always write some Side chapters along with some bonus chapters.

And you all may have realized that there was only 1 side chapter and no bonus chapters. Well, the reason for that is because I was too excited for the next arc that my brain would completely shut down whenever I thought of writing those.

But I did wrote tons of short chapters, which, if you don't know, can find on the conversation tab of my profile here on Wattpad.

Now that, that's out of the way.

More Fanarts :D

I showed the first one before but now, it's in Colour! Thank You @YeetOnThoseFeet Very Cool!

The other one, As you may have guessed, is the fight of EoW. (Though it looks like like a normal Terraria Fanart, But I know that it's my book's fan art because the creator said so and there's the tower on the back where the cultists were doing the experiments.) Thank you @onion Very Cool Indeed! (Idk what your wattpad name is)

Thank You all for your Wonderful Creations. And I hope you all love the upcoming chapters. See y'all soon.

-FreiPixelz
25/9/2019

-------------------------

Evan POV

I slowly opened my eyes from a good slumber.

The sun rays were peeking through the open blinds.

I looked over to the two small beds I had beside my bed.

Faith and Hope were still sleeping on them.

I nodded and quietly left my room.

I stretched and my joints made tons of cracking noises.

I had placed a Grandfather's clock in the mansion so there was a tiny clock below my health which told me the time whenever I'm here in the mansion. And it's 6 A.m right now.