Chapter 75 (Saving Terra)

Evan POV:

In the depths of night, My Boomerang Hit Terra for 8 damage and came back to me.

[Alright, Buddy. The treatment's here for you. And it's these hands.] (Me)

[Side effects include getting Knocked the F Out!] (Aisha)

Terra looked at us with clenched teeth appearing as if he was going to gouge out our hearts.

He quickly did a wide horizontal swing which I was already familiar with. Aisha noticed something bad happening and covered herself with her right hand. I, on the other hand quickly slid forward on the golden sand. The invisible force from the swing went from above me and I heard a metal clang on where Aisha was standing.

I quickly looked to see Aisha knocked back a step while there were a few sparks on where the invisible force hit. 

How did that happen? Oh, wait she did say that she killed the Eye of Cthulu so I should've expected her to have the shield.

[Watch Out!] (Aisha)

Turns out I ignored Terra a bit more than I expected. 

I looked back towards Terra and he was in Mid-air about to slam me to the 7th stage of hell. And my body was lying down due to the slide.

I quickly started rolling on the ground and just barely avoided Terra's slash.

Terra's sword slammed on the ground, throwing away sand everywhere. I quickly stood up and grappled away to gain some distance.  

It would be awesome to fight him with swords but just as pokemon says it, Attack the weakness.

When the sand blasted everywhere, it gave me an idea. So I used a 50 Mp Mana Ball with seismic property and slammed it on the ground.

The sand was blasted everywhere acting like a smoke screen hiding Terra from us and us from Terra.

[Do you Have Any Good Plan!?!] (Me)

[You're the One with the Plan! Don't Look At Me!] (Aisha)

Dam It! She's No Good!

[Okay then I'll take his attention and you use Magic! You're magic shouldn't hurt me since we're in the same team!] (Me)

A shadow leaped out of the improvised smoke screen and charged towards me.

I used the shield to block his lunge but something unexpected happened. I received damage.

-44

Teh Fuq!?! What the hell happened!?! Why Couldn't I block!?!?!

He swung his sword widely again and to test out a tiny theory I blocked again.

Sparks flew but I didn't receive any kind of damage. Which he probably used a skill before that ignores blocks.

He didn't give up his onslaught so I took out my own sword, The Blood butcher which I made after killing eye of Cthulu, This single bladed, 2 meters long, black blade with flesh like red substance protruding out of some places, hade a very menacing look. 

My mission here is to distract him.

He slashed horizontally and I used my trusty ol' Parry skill.

His mithril sword bounced off of my bloody sword, knocking him off balance and i quickly used a counter which made me step forward with a diagonally downward slash.

-13

THAT'S WAY TOO LITTLE!!

And I didn't notice it before but he has Insane Healing capabilities. He was healing 3 points of health every second.