Chapter 21 (The Silver Daemons)

(Evan POV):

After the reunion with Mia, I stood up.

I just noticed that an Entire Army was standing right beside me looking at me like I'm a circus animal. Shoudnt there be a Glad expression on them? Why is there "I want to go to the Bathroom" expression on their face? Oh that's Probably because their comrades are on the ground really looking for medical attention.

It felt awkward and I seriously wanted them to leave and let them do their work.

Wait........ Didn't I come here for another reason too?

[Sooooo do you all need something or are Y'all just really free?] (Me)

[*Chuckles* Once again I want to thank you for saving our kingdom and also protecting my Dau- I mean my Children's.] (Elizabeth)

[Oh No Problem for that.] (Me)

[Please tell us if you require assistance in any way. We'll try our Best to help you.] (Elizabeth)

[Well I think I did actually come here to do another thing........and I actually forgot what that was.] (Me)

It's like on the tip of my tongue.

[Hey Genius Aren't you forgetting about your King and Queen?] (Sarah)

Sarah who was behind the queen answered and the queen gave her a stern look for her carefree behavior.

[Oh Yea you did say you knew where they were didn't you?] (Me)

[Of course! But First.] Sara rushed behind me to Tifa and started to check her body out. Probably for any wounds.

[Im perfectly fine sis.] (Tifa)

[Whew! Do you know how Worried I Was! Why Did you Run Off Like That!] (Sara)

I took a glance at the queen and she's......jealous? Weird. Am I missing something?

[Umm....... its cause I can't just leave someone in peril......... that's why?] (Tifa)

Tifa Used Bad Answer! It Isn't very Effective.

[*Sign* What am I going do with you. Well as long as your safe.] (Sarah)

Sarah gave a warm hug to Tifa.

Mia was also looking at their sisterly love and.......why does the queen look sad?

Now that I think about it she did attack me only because Sara told the queen that I made Tifa cry. The elves also have tons of females.... almost 2:8 favoring the females..........does the queen loves Tifa?

Nah, I'm probably thinking too much.

She noticed me peeking at her and made a big smile.

[If it's your King and Queen you're looking for then let me bring you to them.] (Elizabeth)

[Alright Everyone! You're all dismissed!] The queen said to the army and they all scattered. some went to fixing the trees and some went to tend to the fallen. they all went their separate ways.

[Evan?] (Tifa)

Tifa came up to me with Sara right beside her.

[Yea?]

They both bowed down.

[Thank You!] (Tifa and Sarah)

[Oh, No problem and Anytime.] (Me)

[Well we must go tend the others] (Tifa)

[Alright, Take Care!] (Me)

They Both Went away