Chapter 30 (Back to the Guild)

Evan POV:

[Do It] (Me)

Emma nodded and held her hand on helputt left shoulder then a white light Enveloped Helputt.

A second later, the white light disappeared and all of helputt Injuries were gone.

[How do you feel dear?] (Nezha)

[I- I Feel Rejuvenated! Hah! I Feel Like I'm 20 Years Younger! This Is Amazing!] (Helputt)

[That should happen. because I not only healed your Limb damage. But also Reversed your heart, Muscles and bones in age. So you should Feel Younger.] (Emma)

Helputt came over to me and gave a bear hug.

[Thank You So much!] (Helputt)

[No Problem!]

Holy Cow! He's Strong!
I. Cant. Breath!!!

[Dear, let him go before you suffocate him to death.] (Nezha)

[Huh, oh Right! He he. Sorry Evan.] (Helputt)

He let me go and I struggled to get some air.

[I forgot about my own power from when I was younger. I was Really powerful back then.] (Helputt)

He scratched his head and said in an apologetic tone.

Dude! I almost saw my dead grandma.

I handed Emma her 3 silver coins.

[Hey Emma can you do the same thing you did for Helputt and do it to Nezha?] (Me)

[Evan. I'm your mother now. Call me Mom.] (Nezha)

[Uhhhhhh.] (Me)

[Call. Me. Mom.] (Nezha)

She has the same eyes Luna had when she was angry at me.

[uhhh Emma can you fix Mom up to?] (Me)

[That's my Son.] (Nezha)

I haven't seen her this happy before.

Emma started to do the same thing to Nezha.

[Tania. Can you show my family the rooms which have Beds? Those rooms will be their's now.] (Me)

I looked at Luna and her mouth was still pouted.

Still angry at me?

[Okay then Mia, Follow Tania She will lead you all to your Rooms. I have to go and bring Lucy and do some more things over at the kingdom.] (Me)

I'm Glad I haven't forgotten about Lucy yet.

[Yes Brother!] (Mia)

[Atta Girl. I'll probably come back late or maybe tomorrow I'm not sure. I have to do a lot of things that's why I don't know.] (Me)

I waved goodbye and headed outside.

I stopped at the NPC's house I made. I wanted to Talk to Jeff about skills just in case I'm missing something and also visit the Rest of the NPC's.

Mia Pov:

Brother waved goodbye and quickly left.

Miss Emma finished her treatment on mom.

A treatment to make yourself younger for free. Brother is amazing to get an ally like Miss Emma.

[Alright Everyone! Follow me to your rooms.] (Tania)

[You all carry on, I have to visit my kingdom for a min. I'll be back later.] (Tifa)

Miss Tifa hurried downstairs.