Chapter 65 (Saving Walter)

Evan POV:

I was sitting on my chair with all the others when we finally  received Walter's message.

Walter: You Guys! I Found my Body! Still in the snow with all my shit lying around.

ALRIGHT!

Aisha: WOOHOO!

Evan: Hell Yea! Now, Walter, somehow lead us there.

Walter: How the hell am I supposed to do that?

Evan: I don't know. Fly Above and give us some kind of landmark.

Walter: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU ALL A LANDMARK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHER- Oh wait, I see a village of some kind.

Evan: Alright, do some Recon. Find out the Village name or something. I have to take care of some things over here.

Walter: Copy that. Walter Out.

Aisha: It does freaking feel like a Spec Ops mission with Evan as the leader.

Evan: If so, then you all have to call me Colonel.

[So, what's our move now?] (Aisha)

Gonna flippen ignore that, are ya?

[Hm?] (Luna)

[Well, we finally received our friend's message so we have to plan our next move.] (Aisha)

[Aisha and I should go to the designated position in a minute or two. You all should stay here and guard the kids while also learning new things. We should be back soon enough.] (Me)

The others nodded but Hope came up to me fidgeting with her hands.

[I-I also want to go with Papa.] (Hope)

Needless to say, I was quite confused.

[Huh? Why? It's going to be really dangerous and you all should stay with others. Since Papa is strong, Papa can handle the danger.] (Me)

[I'm Also Going!] (Hope)

It's rare to see Hope stand her ground like this, even Faith would back down by now.

[Why do you want to come with us?] (Me)

Surprisingly, Tears started forming on her eyes so I went up to her and hugged her.

She started crying furiously now and I have no Idea why. Is it because they were separated from me before? but Faith looks more worried about Hope, so that's not the case.

I started talking in a calming voice.

[Alright, calm down. Papa's right here. why don't you tell Papa why you're crying?] (Me)

She wiped her face on my shoulder and refused to let go.

She was acting all fine until now. 

Seriously, what happened?

[Because *Sniff* when Papa left us before, Bad people attacked us. *Sniff* If they attack Papa then what will happen. *Sniff* WAAAHHHH!] (Hope)

She started crying again so I kept hugging her.

[I should've asked this before but why did the Cultists attack you all?] (Me)

[Well.... it went like this...] (Tifa)

And then Tifa told me the whole story.

It looks like they all wanted to kidnap Faith and Hope, especially since all the attention was averted to me and Aisha for the fight.