Chapter 27 (Evan's Mansion and Secrets)

Mia POV:

[How did you two know about Reid?] (Luna)

Luna is really anxious about Reid.

Luna does losses her head when it's about Reid.

But now I'm happy.

With a new family.

Mom and Dad. You don't have to worry about me anymore.

[Reid? Who's Reid?] (Lucy)

[Huh?] (Luna)

[Is the Reid you're talking about, the guy who was swinging on the Roofs?] (Oswald)

[Yes!] (Luna)

[You know Shisho?] (Lucy)

[huh? uh, yea. He's my Bodyguard.] (Luna)

Luna said that while looking with a little pride in herself.

Isn't he our brother now?

[He's your brother now, Luna.] (Mom)

No Mom! don't say it Out Loud, now Luna will be all gloomy again 

Luna was now gloomy and looked at the floor.

I knew it!

It must hurt to love a person who suddenly became your brother.

Wait. Would it be called Love now or Sisterly love?

[You're Shisho's Sister!?] (Lucy)

[yea..... I guess I am. heh.] (Luna)

Lucy now had stars in her eyes and was Excited.

[Please tell me more about Shisho!] (Lucy)

[Wh-What? Why!?] (Luna)

Luna and Lucy were having their talk while Oswald, Lucy's assistant approached Kin- I mean my Dad.

[Wait. Aren't you King Helputt. Of the Tribe Silver Daemons!] (Oswald)

[Ah, well I'm not a king anymore and our tribe was destroyed.] (Dad)

[Oh No. That's horrible. Was Sens- I mean Reid not able to stop the invasion?] (Oswald)

[Ried gave it his all. I was really sure that would be his grave. But not only he came back without a scratch. He's now making everyone surprised with his talents. Of course, he did suffer a lot too. He lost his Memories.] (Dad)

[He lost his memories? but he knows how to do tons of things. Even more than Sensei lucy here.] (Oswald)

wait...... how does Reid know more than a grand alchemist. 

[I wanted to ask this before but what does. Sensei and Shisho mean?] (Dad)

[Oh those are ancient words from a very Respectable......and hard language. they both mean teacher or someone more knowledgeable than you.] (Oswald)

Luna and Lucy were listening to us now

[But Doesn't he has Amnesia?..... If he does have Amnesia then how does he know more than a grandmaster? that could only mean one thing......] (Dad)

Dad had a heavy face and the rest of us also did. They only Way for Rei- I mean my brother to know more than a Grandmaster is for him to not lose his amnesia. But Then why would he lie to us?

[Hey! Why the tension? Come on upstairs. I'll buy you all a drink! I have to know about Shisho's past.] (Lucy)

Dad Signed.

[Alright. We'll Take up on that offer. But you also have to tell us what you know of Reid.] (Dad)

I don't know what we'll learn......but I hope it doesn't hurt anyone.