Bonus Chapter (Liza visits)

Hello Everyone!

I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter as well. If you do, why not vote? It helps me keep writing.

Anyway I wanted to give a sneak peak on "Arc 4: Dragon Problems"

I made this image on an app called gachaverse. I also added pictures like this in Chapter 1, 9 and 29 (Start of Arc 1, 2 and 3). Be sure to look for them if you want, since their quite hilarious.

(P.s: I know there are some clothing mistakes e.g: Evan not wearing silver armour. But that's because the app doesn't have a lot of clothing options.)

-FreiPixelz

---------------------------------------------------------

Liza POV:

I made a deep sigh.

I was on my way to Evan's house on a horse with a backpack on me.

The backpack contains self-defence items and some paperwork.

Our guild master, Miss Evangeline was supposed to check Evan's house he built in the forest but she only looked and stayed with the queen before coming out.

What a pain.

Well, at least I got a little break from the guild. I made lark replace my position for a while. And I'm on my way to Evan's house.

Well atleast it's Evan, so I think everything will be nice.

..............

My jaw dropped.

........ What a giant house.

Does Evan really live here?

Most adventurer beginners can't afford a rent so they either stay at the guild or at in the wild.

However, Evan is not one of them.

The queen has even agreed to make him a master adventurer. Which is amazing since it would make him in equal standing with the guild master.

I went to the entrance and started to knock on the door.

I can just go straight in, but I don't want to be rude to a future master adventurer.

[Oh, hello.] (???)

That startled me a little bit and I looked back.

[My name is Jeff. Do you perhaps have some business with Evan?] (Jeff)

There was a human here. I do have a little awkwardness towards them because of an incident. But I won't let that affect me during work.

[Apologies. I am Liza. I was supposed to do a house regulation check according to the guild guidelines. Evan himself asked me.] (Me)