Chapter 36 (Evan's Pupils and Luna's Jealousy)

Evan POV:

Alright I'm walking towards the gate that leads into the human Kingdom.

There are two guards guarding the gate again...... Why are there always two guards?

[Halt! Evan of the Silver daemon tribe. Our Queen Daisy wants to have an audition with you As Soon As Possible.] (Guard)

Oh hey would you look at that. They're not jumping at me like before. Is it because of the guild master? What was her name....... Ruby?

[Alright sure, I was going to meet her anyway.] (Me)

They both nodded at each other and let me pass.

Before I go to Daisy, I have to tell the Adventurers guild that I built a house in the outskirts so I hope no random adventurer starts raiding it.

I went to the guild.

I kicked opened the door dramatically.

[Yo Wut Up Everyone! Your Favorite Silver Demon is Back!] (Me)

There's no one here except Liza and Ruby talking to each other behind the counter.

...... The door broke behind me.

[.....sorry Ruby, my bad.] (Me)

[Oh, Evan. What a pleasant surprise. Don't worry about the door. Lark will fix it.] (Ruby)

I picked up the door and slammed it back on the hinges. The system helped me and the door became good as new.

[Welp. A job well done.] (Me)

Ruby chuckled a bit.

[What do you need Evan?] (Ruby)

I didn't realize uptill now but Liza has a professional face on.

Is it because of Ruby here?

[Well I just wanted to say that I build a giant mansion a bit far from the West gate, so can you tell the Adventurers something like "If you see a giant house in the middle of nowhere, don't attack it."] (Me)

Liza nodded.

[Of course. But I will have to check up on it first.] (Liza)

[Okay I don't mind it's just a straight run from the West gate.] (Me)

Liza nodded.

I nodded as well and started to leave the place.

[Wait Evan, Miss Lucy and Oswald have been waiting for you upstairs.] (Liza)

....... I forgot about them again.

[Alright.] (Me)

I went upstairs.

There was no one else here beside Lucy and Oswald who were sleeping on the table.

.... I'm a horrible human being.

I mean a silver demon.

I went up to them.

[Hello? Anyone there? Wakey Wakey!] (Me)

They both woke up in a jolt.

Lucy was drooling and Oswald was in a worse position. Half of his face was wet.

[Oh, uh, what?] (Lucy)

Lucy's still half asleep.

[Rise and shine boys and girls it's time to go.

[Shisho!] (Lucy & Oswald)

[I'm back] (Me)

Please don't ask why I was late.