Side Story - Evan's Experiments 1

Evan POV:

Whew!

Getting these people back to their castle is No Joke!

Thankfully Trish and the others were here to save the day.

Well, The Goblins were an actual threat but not as much as how Ruby was. But in the end no one was killed, some were hurt though.

Right now, The People will stay here until Trish and Daisy give an all-clear signal. Tifa is helping Elizabeth and im all alone with my thoughts.

It's not a bad thing since I can focus on my Plan once again.

Right now its Day time, the sun is high and im going back to my Mansion.

When I entered, Lucy and Oswald were just standing near the entrance, waiting for me.

[Welcome Back, Shishou!] (Lucy & Oswald)

[Im Back] (Me)

[Your Contribution today during the Dragon's fight were Amazing Shishou! Not only were you Fighting The Guild Master with everything you had but you kept giving away Mana Balls to everyone.] (Lucy)

Hold on a second. These guys know about Mana balls? 

[Honestly Speaking, the amount you provided in a single span of a minute is impossible no matter how I see it. I wanted to ask how much your total mana is if you don't mind.] (Oswald)

[Oswald! Don't Be Straight Forward like that! It's Rude!] (Lucy)

[But there's no other way of asking that.] (Oswald)

[Wait hold on, you guys know about mana balls?] (Me)

[Hm? Mana ball is a Beginner spell that any Magician can do.] (Oswald)

[It's highly versatile but its mana cost is outrageous so no one uses it. Except for you.] (Lucy)

Ohhhhh

[So how much Total mana do you guys have?] (Me)

Lucy Looked up in pride.

[Being the Genius I am, I have Three times more mana than an Average!] (Lucy)

[For me its Two times more mana than an average.] (Oswald)

......... What in the Hell does that Mean! Tell me a Numerical value!

I need a better Reference Point. But what and how?

[Heh, That reminds me, After Evan's Amnesia, we forgot to tell him about his total mana.] (Nezha)

I heard Nezha who was coming down the stairs with Hope in her Hands.

{Author Note: Hope is the baby with Golden Hair.}

[Oh hey Mom, Hello Hope!] (Me)

[Papa!] (Hope)

Mom came up to me and gave me Hope.

{Author Note: (o.o) That Sentence is confusing.}

[Your Total Mana is Two times more than Normal.] (Nezha)

.............. That Does not help me one bi- Wait A Min! Was That Why I Had Two mana Stars at the Beginning!?!

I NEED PROOF!

[Hey Lucy, How many times can an average cast the wand of sparking?] (Me)

A wand of sparking has a Mana cost of 2 Mp. With that, I can calculate the rest.

Lucy placed her hand on her Chin.

[Hmmm........ If im correct, an Average can cast wand of sparking 10 times before collapsing due to mana exhaustion.] (Lucy)