Chapter 56 (The Coliseum)

Evan POV:

[So, just a recap. Aisha, you spawned here a little bit away from here around 4 weeks ago right?] (Me)

[Yep.] (Aisha)

[And Walter spawned in a snow biome at the same time.] (Me)

Walter: Yep.

[Then Why am I in some other Guy's body, People know me, and I came here like 2 or 3 weeks Ago While We Were All Playing Together Before We Somehow Came Here!] (Me)

[Must be Magic!] (Aisha)

[Well you can literally answer any question here with "Magic" and it will still make sense.] (Me)

Walter: Oh, then that means that  Ligma, Updog, Bofa, and Sugondese will work on everyone here.

{Author Note: *Waits in anticipation for the reader to ask what those words mean*}

I looked towards Aisha as if my whole mind exploded.

[Evan, I know what you're thinking but Don't-] (Aisha)

[The Atrocity has been Committed. This World shall know the Sins we Bear, "Camera zooms in on my face", At socially acceptable levels.] (Me)

Walter: why did you have to say "Camera zooms in on my face".

[I thought that would make things more Epic.] (Me)

I'm pretty sure Walter is looking at me in disgust just as Aisha is.

[COME ON GUYS!!! THAT'S JUST HOW MY HUMOR WORKS!] (Me)

[Alright, let's ignore all that. What should we do now?] (Aisha)

I took out the 3 Heroes Diaries from my inventory and placed them on the expensive looking table beside me.

[Well, some dude's got here before us like a hundred years ago and managed to escape this world. These are their diaries.] (Me)

[Wait, you mean we have to read this?] (Aisha)

[Yea, What's Wrong with that?] (Me)

[I don't know, I'm just too lazy to read.] (Aisha)

This Lazy ass Bitch.

Walter: You've read it right? Just give us a gist of it.

[Before that, have you guys found any lead to get out of here?] (Me)

[Nope, I was just mainly messing around and things like that.] (Aisha)

Walter: Me too, only I was Dead.

This time I looked at Aisha in disgust, Would've looked at Walter too, only if I could see him.

[Oh come on, Don't look at me like that.] (Aisha)

[*Sigh* Alright. Here's the gist of it.] (Me) 

I explained to them everything in a short version, like how the heroes went back to earth, but the way on how they returned rubbed off.

[So, our only lead is this guy who is your pupils Father?] (Aisha)

[Father or Grandfather, I forgot but that's pretty much it Unless we can find the missing pages of the Hero of Skill's Diary.] (Me)

Walter: Then Let's get to work? Aisha, can you lead the way to the nurse?

[yo Guys, I forgot to ask this before but we should live together in my mansion. If we work together then we have a better chance of survival.] (Me)