Chapter 33 (Evan Joins the Fray)

Evan POV:

[So let me get this straight...... Queen Elizabeth is Tifa's mother and you blew out the truth because your Elizabeth's old friend and couldn't watch her suffer. Is that correct?] (Me)

Elizabeth was crying in one corner and I was talking to Tania.

[Yeaaa that pretty much sums it up.] (Tania)

I placed my hand on my forehead.

[I-It wasn't my fault. Seeing one of my old friend just keeping all the sufferings to herself is Just Wrong! I had to tell Tifa! She also Deserves to Know!] (Tania)

I'm actually surprised you had a life before meeting me. I just thought you spawned here.

[Okay, you're in a timeout. Go in that corner, face the wall and don't move until I say you can.] (Me)

I can't think of a better punishment.

Damn it. Why do my problems keep piling up. I JUST WANTED TO READ SOME BOOKS.

Wait.... Was there something else I had to do?

........ Probably not.

*Meanwhile at the Adventurers guild*

[Ummm Sensei. Do you think Shisho forgot about us?] (Oswald)

[Obviously not! I think this is our next Test! He's probably Testing our patience.] (Lucy)

[Oh! I Never thought of That! Alright Sensei I'll do my best.] (Oswald)

[Me too!] (Lucy)

*Back to Evan*

Elizabeth was holding onto two silver swords and a small golden pin while she was slowly crying.

Wait...... Isn't that?

[Uhh Elizabeth.... Are those Tifa's swords?] (Me)

She nodded slowly.

[Oh so Tifa somewhere outside, where the monsters are - and she doesn't have any weapons to take care of herself.] (Me)

Elizabeth realized what I said and stood up with a horrified face.

[I-Im going to go look for Her!] (Elizabeth)

[You think she'll listen to you right now?] (Me)

Elizabeth realized what I meant and was even more scared now.

I sighed.

[Okay, you wait here. I'll go look for her and try to calm her down. After that I'll bring her here. The only problem is that I have no clue where she is.] (Me)

[She's north-west from here. Around two km away.] (Tania)

Tania spoke while still facing the wall.

[How the hell do you know that?] (Me)

[I'm a dryad. I'm connected with this forest. I know all that happens here.] (Tania)

Holy shit that's surprisingly really handy.

So she's like a sonar huh.

[Alright I'm leaving now.] (Me)

I quickly left out but instead of going outside I went towards my other rooms and searched for nezha and helputt.

I finally found them.

Helputt was on the bed snoring loudly and nezha was checking out the dresser.

By the way, the dresser works with magic. It doesn't contain any type of clothes but when you think about what type of clothes you want, it will give you.