Chapter: 6 (Human Kingdom)

*Evan POV*

Okay, my main mission now is to reach that Kingdom or whatever it is.

I better start preparing for the journey.

Now let's see...

The kingdom is quite far so it's a good idea to go now since the sun just rose.

I made some extra lesser healing potions, some Arrows and some fire arrows too.

Well, I don't have much of anything right now anyway so the best option right now is to either mine for more materials or search that kingdom for some materials.

As I thought about my options, I received an ominous notification that stopped me from thinking.

Jeff the guide has arrived!

Wut? 

The guide NPC?

[Excuse Me!] (????)

I heard someone yell outside the house and then my door opened up.

I quickily looked towards the entrance with my guard up as I quickly held on the Zombie Arm and my Wooden Sword.

A guy with messy brown Hair walked in. He wore a white brownish buttoned shirt and blue pants with black boots.

[Greetings.] (Jeff)

[Uhhhhh... Hi?] (Me)

[Hello, My name is Jeff and I will help you with being your guide.] (Jeff)

Wut?

[WoahWoahWoah!! Hold Up! Where Did You Come Out From!?! I Explored this Whole Area and There Was No One Nearby!] (Me)

[I see you are confused but no matter. Let me explain, I and some Chosen ones will go towards the Chosen Heroes to help them in their quest.] (Jeff)

DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHERE YOU POPPED OUT FROM!!!!

And, Aren't you all just NPC's?

....What do I do now? NPCs do exist in the game and the guide is always there. But... Should he exist here as well? I guess it doesn't matter. Might as well see his authenticity.

[Okay then, let me test if you are what you say you are. What will happen if I die.] (Me)

[If you die then you simply die.] (Jeff)

That was very helpful.

[I mean can I respawn or resurrected?] (Me)

[Maybe.] (Jeff)

Yea, I'm already hating this guy.

Okay let me think, What else is there that only the guide can answer?

Hmmm, maybe...

[Why do zombies come at night and where do they go at daytime.] (Me)

[Zombies are types of Hummonoid monsters that hunt at night. The daylight can easily blind them so they bury themselves in the ground before daytime. Those which aren't able to bury themselves before night will become blind and passive. They usually hunt for Mana in living creatures as it is their main source of food.] (Jeff)

That... actually makes some sense. But there are some holes in his explanation.

In the game, they would just spawn and despawn.

Wait now that you mention it why do I have 2 Mana stars?

Mana:40/40
      ⭐⭐

You always start with one Mana star..... Oh well thinking about it won't help with the low amount of info I have.