Cliffjumper ( TP ) x Reader ( Bond )

Third Person's POV

The day Cliffjumper and Y/N became official they decided that they will keep their relationship a secret. No one knew about them not even team Prime. Cliffjumper would always pick Y/N up from school and took her to safety. Cliffjumper knew that she was safe with him. He would never let anything happen to her. She was his mate and he would do anything to keep her safe. But one day as he was supposed to pick her up from school Y/N got a message from Cliffjumper saying that he will be late. He was on a mission and Decepticons came on his path. 

Y/N was about to take a seat on a bench near her so she would wait for her boyfriend but the moment four purple and black cars came in front of her she knew that something was wrong. Her heart was working her so she began to run. Cliffjumper told her about Decepticons and how dangerous they really were. As Y/N came to the forest all four cars changed into robots and began to chase her on foot. Y/N wanted to call Cliffjumper for help but as she touched the left pocket of her jacket she learned that she lost her phone. 

One Decepticon that came close to her almost grabbed her. But Y/N saw it coming and jumped out of his way. But because she looked back she didn't see a giant hand in front of her that grabbed her. A skinny robot with red eyes had her in his claws. She tried to get out of his hand but the robot tight his grip around making Y/N scream. Just as she was about to blackout from not enough oxygen a giant green portal came just behind the robot. Cliffjumper came running out the portal and with a strong kick, he kicked the robot that was holding his mate in the back with great force that sent the robot flying forward. But he lost the grip of the girl and she was sand flying up in the air. Cliffjumper caught her in his hands and quickly took her true portal behind them. 

As they came true the portal Cliffjumper changed into his human form with his girl in his arms. She was holding her hands around his neck holding him for dear life. Hot tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Cliffjumper: ''It's okay baby. You are safe.''

Y/N: ''Thank you.''

Cliffjumper: ''Always.''

Y/N looked at him.

Y/N: ''How did you know?''

Cliffjumper: ''The bond that is between us was telling me that you were in danger.''

Y/N: ''But your mission.''

Cliffjumper: ''There is nothing more important than you my love. I promised you that I will keep you safe and that promise I will keep forever.''

Y/N: ''I'm so grateful for you.''

Cliffjumper: ''Same doll.''

With that, they put their lips together into a kiss. But soon they were interrup by other Autobots that wanted to know why Cliffjumper did not tell them about his mate.