Bumblebee x Reader ( Snacks )

Reader's POV 

There wasn't a day that Bee and I wounded spend together. Since the beginning of our first meeting, we have been close. Right now we were on our way to get snacks for a movie night. 

Movie nights with Bee were amazing. We always were sitting together covered with one blanket. When we watched a scary movie I would always be able to hide my face against Bee's chest and he would always place his hand around me telling me that I was safe with him.  

As Bee and I came to the store we went behind the shop so Bee could transform into his human form. Because we already knew where the cameras were we knew where it was a safe place to change. 

After stepping out of him and making sure that we were alone I looked back at him as he began to change into his human form. When he was done I must admit I felt weakness in my knees. He was a total babe. Yellow curly hear with baby blue eyes. 

Bee: ''Is something on my face?'' 

Shit, I was staring!

Me: ''No, no, no you're perfectly fine. Come on.''

Quickly taking his hand I lead him into the grocery store. The moment we came in I began to look around for my favorite snacks. Just as I was about to take my favorite ( Y/F/S ) someone grabbed the same box as well. Looking to my left I saw baby blue eyes looking at me. Slowly looking down I saw that our hands were touching. I snatched the bag. 

Bee: ''Give it back Y/N.'' 

Me: ''It's my favorite snack. No.'' 

Before I knew it Bee gently grabbed me by the hands and pulled me towards him. 

Bee: ''I said give it back.'' 

His tone was not much more serious but charming as well. 

Me: ''No.'' 

A smile grew on his face as he began to line in. When our faces were very, very close he stopped. I was looking down at his lips and then back into his beautiful eyes. 

Bee: ''Do you want a kiss?'' 

Me: ''Yeah.'' 

With that, we and I shared our first kiss.