Mirage ( G1 ) x Reader ( Heartbroken ) Part 2!

Third Person's POV 

The pain was great and the heart was broken. But she heard him loud and clear. He wasn't going to forgive her. So it was better for her to leave. Leave him and others behind. She has brought them enough pain. It was going to be better for him not to see her ever again. 

Slowly standing up with her hands soaking wet from the tears that had fallen on her hands, Y/N made her way toward her room. It wasn't actually her room. It was a room that Optimus had given to her after she got into the fight with Mirage. Even though she told Megatron about their base Optimus has forgiven her. But she didn't deserve the forgiveness.  She betrayed all of them. 

Y/N only wanted one thing from her room. A picture of him and her. That she cherished dearly to her heart. Taking it she looked at it and more tears began to roll down her cheeks. They were so happy and now...there wasn't anything left. Removing the locket that he had given her to track her she placed it on her bed. 

Y/N: "I'm sorry Mirage." 

With her head down she left the room and then the Autoboth base. As much as Autobots wanted to stop her and beg her to stay no one said a word as she walked past them. They knew that she wasn't going to stay if he didn't want her here. 

Wheeljack and Bumblebee who were here best friends were unable to hold the tears of guilt. She meant everything to them but they couldn't do anything to stop her. As she left without looking back Mirage stepped into the room making every single Autobuth look at him. 

Wheeljack: "She left." 

He said as he walked past him together with Bumblebee just behind him. Feeling even more pain than he had been feeling for days Mirage slowly looked down at his hand where the locket that she had left behind was lying. As much as he wanted to forgive her he was way too angry to do it.