Knockout ( TP ) x Reader ( Bad Boy )

Reader's POV

I was in my room working on my English homework. My parents were downstairs and my brother was out with his friends. I was the daughter of rich and well-known parents. Dad was a politician and mom was a businesswoman with a great company under her hands. My parents weren't strict but like every parent, they did not want me to hand out with the wrong kind of people. Especially bad boys. I tried to listen to them, but when my eyes caught the eyes of a really cute bad boy I wasn't able to help myself. 

Just as I finished one part of my homework a gentle knock came from my doors that lead on the balcony. Looking back I could see him standing there. A smile came on my face.

Me: ''Come in it's open.''

I said looking back at my homework. I could hear the doors slowly open. The doors that lead to my room were locked. This was not the first time that he came to see me, so I was extra careful. I do not know how would happen or what would I explain to my parents if they would see him here.

Me: ''So how was your day?''

Knockout: ''Y/N.''

Me: ''I will be done soon.''

Knockout: ''Y/N.''

I could hear by his voice that something was wrong. Looking back at him, my eyes got big as I saw him barely standing on his feet. I jumped on my feet, pushing the chare backward and ren up to him.

Me: ''Knockout? What happened? What happened?''

I asked gently placing both of my hands on each side of his cheeks. Looking him up close I could see that he was really beaten up. Blood was slowly coming down his nose. 

Knockout: ''On my way here, I came across that yellow Autobot.''

I helped him on my bed. He looked ruff. I didn't even saw his face until he came to my room, because it was so dark outside. His white shirt was bloody as well. 

Me: ''Why did you fight him?''

Knockout: ''It's no important.''

Me: ''What? Why-''

Mom: ''Honey dinner is ready.''

Said mom's voice from the other side of the door. I quickly ran up to the doors even taught there were locked.

Me: ''I'm not hungry mom. I don't feel soo good.''

Mom: ''Oh do you need something?''

Me: ''No! I mean no I just...I will just go sleep. Okay?''

Mom: ''Okay. If you need anything tell me.''

Me: ''Fine. Goodnight.''

Mom: ''Goodnight.''

I quickly went back to Knockout who was laying on my bed with his hands spread. I lifted his shirt to see big, long, and deep scars all over his chest. 

Me: ''Oh my God, Knockout.''

Knockout: ''It's not that bad.''

Me: ''It is.'' 

Knockout: ''I'm a medic. I know.'' 

Me: ''I need to fix you up. Let me help you get that shirt down.''

Knockout: ''That's what you said last night.''

Me: ''Knockout stop playing around.''

Knockout: ''Okay, okay, sorry princess.''

As he slowly sits up I helped him get the jacket off first then I helped with his shirt. I took my first aide and took a seat in front of him so I could begin to clean his wounds. It wasn't the first time I needed to help him. He was quiet as I was fixing him up and as I looked up at him to see if he was okay, I saw him looking down at me. He began to lean in and our lips almost touched. I could feel how badly he wanted our lips to touch. 

Me: ''Easy Knockout. I just fixed you up.''

Knockout: ''Just one kiss.''

He said as his hand came around my neck. He was about to kiss me. 

Me: ''Why did you fight Bumblebee?''

Knockout: ''Don't think about it.''

Me: ''Tell me.''

He looked always from my lips to my eyes

Knockout: ''It was about you.''

Me: ''About me?''

Knockout: ''You know how jealous he is because you are mine.'' 

Me: ''What did he say.''

Knockout: ''That I do not deserve you. And he was right. I don't but you are still mine.''

Me: ''You are unbelievable.''

His hand that was around my neck pulled me into a strong kiss.