Crosshair x Reader ( White Noise )

Third Person's POV

Y/N loved to hand out with her boyfriend Crosshair who meant a lot to her. She always had fun with him and they never fought. But each time Crosshair wanted to sleep over Y/N she was said not. It wasn't that he wanted to have sex he just wanted to sleep next to her. Of course, Y/N wanted that but she had a little secret. 

Every night Y/N would take her phone and she would listen to a white noise sound. Every night she would listen to white noise until she fell asleep. Without listening to it Y/N was unable to fall asleep. Of course, he wanted to tell Corsshair about it but she was embarrassed. ( BDW listening to White Noise is something people like to do and it's not weird at all. I ALSO do it all the time and it's something that I can't go without even for one night. ) 

Poor Corsshair thought that there was something wrong with him. But one day he asked Y/N to talk about it. He wanted to know what was the problem so he could try and fix it. 

Crosshair: "So what's wrong with me?" 

Y/N: "Nothing is wrong with you Crossahir." 

Crosshair: "Something has to be wrong. Why don't you allow me to stay overnight with you?" 

For a moment Y/N looked away. 

Y/N: "It's not you really Crosshair. It's me." 

Crosshair: "What do you mean?" 

Taking a big breath Y/N looked at him.

Me: "Each night I fell asleep listening to white noise." 

Crosshair: "A what noside?" 

Me: "A white nose. Wait let me show you." 

Taking her phone Y/N began to play the sound of white noise. The moment Crosahir her it he began to laugh. Y/N quickly looked away as she almost started to cry from embarrassment. Realizing that she was about to cry Crosshair quickly looked at her. 

Crosshair: "No, no love don't cry. I didn't mean anything bad with that. I just started to laugh because I thought that you didn't like me. I think listening to white noise is cool. I don't mind it at all." 

Y/N: "Really?" 

She asked as she looked at him with crossed hands under her chest. 

Crosshair: "Really." 

He said before kissing her forehead. That night Y/N allowed Crosshair to sleep with her in her bed and both of them fell asleep listening to white nose.