Predaking x Reader ( Captured )

Reader's POV 

Opening my eyes I looked around to see that I was changed against the wall with many lights pointed directly at me. My vision was a little blurry but I still could see someone walking towards me. Agent Fowler stepped into the light making me roll my eyes. Of course, it was he and Autouts that captured me. 

Fowler: ''Formal agent Y/L/N.'' 

Me: ''Fowler. Let me guess. It was Optimus that captured me. Of course, your agents are useless.'' 

Fowler: ''It has been a year since you left us Y/N.'' 

Me: ''Waw. Really? It feels like a lifetime. A good lifetime.'' 

Fowler: ''I know how you work Y/N, so I will be quick. Where is he?'' 

Me: ''Where is who? Megatron? On the Nemesis of course. I am not really sure about the ship's location.'' 

Fowler: ''You know that I am not interested in Megatron. I'm talking about Predaking.'' 

Me: ''Oh him. No clue or idea where he could be.'' 

Fowler: ''We both know that this is a lie Y/N. He is your spark mate after all.'' 

A big smile grew on my face making Fowler roll his eyes. He was getting annoyed with me and I was loving it. To be honest I never liked him even before I joined Decepticons. 

Me: ''You are right Fowler. He is my spark mate. But that doesn't mean that I know his location all the time.'' 

Voice: ''She's lying.'' 

A smile grew on my face as I recognized the voice inside the darkness behind Fowler. Optimus Prime who was in his human form stepped from the shadows stopping himself next to my formal boss. 

Me: ''Oh Optimus Prime. What a surprise.'' 

Optimus: ''Where is he Y/N?'' 

Me: ''What? No ''Hello love'' ?? You know like you always said?'' 

Optimus: ''That was a long time ago.'' 

Me: ''Yeah you are right. I'm grateful is over. I found the right transformer. The one that always thinks of me first unlike someone I knew and trusted.'' 

Optimus: ''That is not true.'' 

Me: ''Really Orion? You are going to deny it? Because I remember every single time you taught about others and yourself before me. You never cared about me.'' 

Optimus: ''Y/N...'' 

Fowler: ''Come on Y/N tell us where he is.'' 

Looking away from Optimus I looked at Fowler.

Me: ''You want to know where Predaking is? I will tell you.''

I looked back at Optimus. 

Me: ''He is closer than you two idiots can imagine. Really, really...close.'' 

Just then the room began to shake and the lights in the rum turned off as the wall in front of me gave in. A mighty roar was heard and there I saw my spark mate in total rage mode. Before Optimus could do anything Predaking threw him against the wall knockout him out and as he turned his attention towards Fowler we saw that he fainted. 

Turning his head towards me Predaking approached me and with his claws, he destroy the chains that were around my wrists. I approached him and then gently placed my hand on his head. 

Me: ''I'm okay. Don't worry.'' 

After getting as far away as we could from Fowler and Optimus, Predaking changed into his human form and pulled me into his arms for a hug. 

Predaking: ''I was so worried.'' 

Me: ''Thank you for saving me.'' 

Predaking: ''Always. You are the most important thing in life. You know that.''