Mirage x Reader ( OMG )

Third Person's POV 

Mirage, Ironhide, and Bumblebee were in the training room training for the next mission when Y/N came into the room making all three Autobots turn their heads towards the doors. But only one of them could feel his spark skip a beat. 

Y/N: ''Hey guys.'' 

Bumblebee: ''Hello Y/N.'' 

Ironhide: ''What's up?'' 

Y/N: ''Oh nothing much. Do you guys know where my dad is?'' 

Ironhide: ''Prime went on a patrol with Ratchet.'' 

Y/N: ''Oh.'' 

Mirage: ''Is something wrong?'' 

He asked making Y/N look up at him. She shooked her head with a small smile. 

Y/N: ''No, everything is fine thanks for asking Dino. I won't bother you guys see you later.'' 

The moment Y/N was out of the doors both Ironhide and Bumblebee looked at Mirage who was still looking at the way Y/N went. After feeling eyes on him Mirage looked away from the doors at the two Autobots next to him. 

Mirage: ''What?'' 

Ironhide: ''She called you Dino. Not Mirage.'' 

Bumblebee: ''And she gave you a smile. A charming smile.'' 

Mirage: ''What are you guys talking about? She calls everyone after the nicknames she gave us and she always smiles.'' 

Ironhide, Bumblebee: ''Not like that.'' 

Mirage rolled his eyes and returned to his spot to begin lifting again. After a few lifts, he looked back at the doors again making Bumblebee ren up to him. 

Bumblebee: ''OMG. YOU LIKE Y/N!!!!'' 

Ironhide: ''You're falling for her. Don't you?'' 

Mirage: ''I am not.'' 

At that moment Y/N came back into the room and all eyes quickly landed on her again. 

Y/N: ''I'm sorry to bother you guys again but did I hear it right? Do you like me, Dino?'' 

All eyes landed on Mirage who was looking at Y/N in shock. If he would be in his human form everyone could see his cheeks burning red. 

Mirage: ''I...uh...I...'' 

A smile grew on Y/N's face as she knew the truth. Then she turned around and without saying anything else she left the room. 

Bumblebee: ''Great job.'' 

At that moment Mirage began to run after Y/N. The moment he came behind her he changed into his human form. 

Mirage: ''Y/N wait.'' 

Stopping on her track Y/N turned around so she could look at him. 

Mirage: ''I do like you. More than you know. You are the most beautiful girl in the whole galaxy and I can't imagine you not being mine because you are my spark mate and I love you.'' 

A smile grew on Y/N's face. Then she approached him and began to line in. 

Y/N: ''I love you too.'' 

She said before kissing him on the lips and he kissed her back.