Mirage ( G1 ) x Reader ( You Are The Best )

Readers POV

I meet Mirage seven years ago. He came into the bar where I was working with his Autoboth friends and the moment I first saw him I took a liking to him. A charming man with blue hair and a robot head tattoo on his muscular right arm. As I came to their table I was trying to be as professional as I could. But the moment I looked into these beautiful eyes I just stood there frozen. 

Man: ''Hello beautiful.'' 

I was so in shock by him colling me: beautiful. No one ever called me like that so I could feel my cheeks burning red. 

Me: ''H-Hi. What can I get you guys?'' 

I asked as I slowly looked away from him toward his friends. As I got an order I went to get it. The whole time they were here I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so handsome. When they started to leave I was getting a little sad because I taught that I may never see him again. But I was so surprised when he came to me and gave me his phone number. 

After our first date, we were dating. Pretty soon he told me who he really was and even taught I didn't want him to fight the Decepticon I knew that it was his job. But I was so in love with him that I wasn't planning to let him go. After years of dating, he asked me to marry him and of course, I said YES! We were married a month later. 

All the Autobots were there together with my two best friends from the orphanage Sarah and Tammy. They were my best friends so they knew about Autobots and they even started to date them. Sarah was with Optimus and Tammy was with Wheeljack. All of us were like a big, happy family. 

Well, 9 months ago I found out that I was pregnant. How did I find out? I fainted. Mirage was so worried when my boss called him and told him that I was on my way to the hospital. But the moment that he learned that I was okay and pregnant he was the happiest husband and Autobozh on the planet. 

I gave birth to a baby boy named ( Y/B/B/N ). He truly was pride and joy in his father's eyes. He was proudly showing him around the hospital telling everyone how proud he was of his boy. 

One night, as we were peacefully sleeping on our beds ( Y/B/B/N ), started to cry. I was gonna stand up to get him when Mirage stopped me. 

Mirage: ''Don't worry love I will do it.'' 

He jumped out of the bed and made his way toward our baby's room. I was gonna fall back asleep when the baby stopped crying and I heard Mirage singing. During the time of our dating, I never heard him sing before. I got out of bed and went to see what was happening. As I came to the room I saw Mirage walking up and down the room with our baby in his arms. 

He was singing to him in the Cybertronian language. ( Y/B/B/N ) was looking up at his father with his eyes wide open. It was the cutest scene ever. As Mirage turned around he glanced at me and I send him a smile, making him smile back. He continue singing to our baby until he fell asleep. Carefully Mirage placed the baby in his bed. 

Mirage: ''Sleep well little one. Daddy will always be here to protect you.'' 

With a smile, I went to him and kissed him on the cheek. 

Me: ''You are the best Dino.''