Megatron ( RID ) x Reader ( No Touching! )

Third Person's POV 

The moment Y/N came into the main room of Decepticon's base she began to argue with Lord Megatron. She was angry because Megatron didn't allow her to help with the battle against the Autobots again even taught he promised that she could. All Decepticons were looking at her in shock. 

Y/N: ''Tell me why did you do this to me again? You know I can help you.'' 

A sign left his mouth as Megatron stood up from his throne and began to approach the girl. As he was standing in front of her he changed into his human form. 

Megatron: ''Tell me why are you so stubborn? I know that you can help me and that you are better at planning the attacks than most of my Decepticons. But dear don't you understand that I care for you?'' 

His right hand began to rise so he could remove some of the hair that fell on Y/N's face but she took a step back. 

Me: ''Don't tuch me.'' 

Megatron: ''I'm not tuhing you.'' 

Me: ''You were about to!'' 

Megatron: ''No.'' 

Me: ''Yes!'' 

Megatron: ''It's free air dear.'' 

Before Y/N could say anything else Megatron's hands took a hold of her hips and as he pulled her towards him he connected his lips together with her. 

Y/N. ''Ew!'' 

She yelled as she pushed back. 

Megatron: ''What? Didn't you like it?'' 

Y/N: ''Actually...'' 

With that Y/N connected her lips together with Megatron again.