Smokescreen ( TP ) x Reader ( Just Saying )

Reader's POV

I was playing a new game on my PS5 when I felt a pair of eyes on me.  Looking towards the kitchen which was on my left to see Smokey standing by the table with his hands cross. 

Me: ''What?'' 

I asked not knowing why he had a smile on his face. What was he thinking off? 

Smokey: ''Can I say something?'' 

Me: ''Yeah...what is it?'' 

I asked as I pose the game and placed the controller next to me on the sofa. He was acting suspiciously. 

Smokey: ''You know when you flick your hair, or when you put your hair up and then back down it's just waw.'' 

Me: ''Really? I never taught that that was waw to you.'' 

Smokey: ''It is but there's more.'' 

Me: ''Yeah?'' 

Smokey: ''When you stand on your tippy-toes when you are trying to reach for something. I don't know what it is but the pose is just sending blood flowing. Or when we are in public and you see another girl looking at me. Giving me a kiss you show not just her but everyone that I'm totally yours.'' 

A smile grew on my face as Smokey began to approach me. That happens many times. I don't want to be jelly but Smokey was a hot man and girls noticed. You know they can look but they can't have him. 

Smokey: ''When you come to the bed with only my shirt one...this is one of my favorites.'' 

My cheeks were burning hot. He took a seat next to me, placing his arm around me. 

Smokey: ''When you use me as a radiator. When you are cold at night and you grab me to stay warm.'' 

Me: ''Yeah that's true.'' 

Smokey: ''Natural look. Look you look beautiful with or without makeup. But without it, you are amazing. I get more turned one. 

Me: ''Smokey stop it...'' 

Smokey: ''And last but not least please don't get me wrong, but when you get a little mad. It's adorable.'' 

Me: ''Do you want me to be mad more often? I mean to be adorable all the time?'' 

Smokey: ''No. Be as you are. You are the best this way. Just saying.'' 

With that, I hugged him. He was the best and he knew it.