Bayverse Jazz x Reader ( Kiss )

Third Person's POV 

Y/N: ''So you guys ready?'' 

Asked Y/N as she came to the living room, with two bowls filled with delicious popcorn. 

Sam: ''Yeah let's start.'' 

He said as he placed his hand around Mikealea's shoulders. It has been five months since they started dating. As Y/N gave them one bowl of popcorn she turned around and took a seat on another sofa next to silver heard Autoboth. 

Y/N: ''Here you go.'' 

She said as she offered him the popcorn. 

Jazz: ''Thank you Y/N.'' 

As he took some of the popcorn in his hand, he gave Y/N a smiling witch send butterflies dancing in her stomach. Y/N and Jazz have been good friends ever since they meet five months ago when they first came on Earth. As the movie started all four of them began to watch. 

It was a romantic, action movie and it was quite good. It was about a soldier and a girl that fell in love. The problem with it was that the girl was an enemy daughter. When the main characters kissed for the first time Y/N saw her two friends kissing. 

Me: ''Oh get a room you two.'' 

She said making Jazz chuckle and Sam rolled his eyes. At that moment Y/N felt chills go down her body. She was cold and Jazz noticed. 

Jazz: ''You cold?'' 

She nodded. Jazz took the blanket that was next to him and placed it over her. So she could be even more worm he pulled her close to his body. The moment her head touched his chest her cheeks began to GLOW red. Sam let out a whistle making Mikaela hit him in the left shoulder. 

Y/N and Jazz were close but never that close. It was a strange but present feeling. Y/N looked up at Jazz who in the same moment looked down at her so their eyes could meet. They were so focused on each other that didn't even notice Sam and Mikaela leaving the room. 

Jazz: ''You are so beautiful.'' 

The moment those words left his mouth Y/N's eyes winded. She set back up without removing her eyes away from Jazz who totally surprised her by saying those words. Jazz slowly began to line in but the moment his nose touched her's he stopped. 

With his right hand under her chin, he looked into her beautiful eyes. He loved her from the first moment he looked into her eyes. She was everything he dreamed of and more. He was trying so hard but he wasn't able to control his spark anymore. He lined in and connected his lips with hers. 

It was a short kiss. Like a quick pack. Y/N didn't kiss him back which made a big hole in Jazz's spark. But it was worth trying. Jazz began to open his eyes as he removed his lips away from her. Just as his eyes were almost fully opened soft lips were pressed to his once more. 

Y/N kissed him back!!!