Optimus Prime ( TP )x Reader ( Still His Love )

Reader's POV

The moment the mental doors hit the ground with great force and a loud bang was heard a familiar-looking gun was pointed at me and blue optics were seen threw the smoke. A tall transformer I knew very well stepped into the room without removing his sharp glare from me. If the looks could kill I would be a goner. 

Me: "Well, well, well. If it isn't Optimus Prime, or should I say Orion?"

I asked with a smirk. I knew that calling him Orion instead of Optimus would get him mad under that mask of his. 

Optimus: "Where is Shockwave, Y/N?"

Me: "Good question. Where is he?"

Optimus: "Do not pretend that you don't know."

He said as he began to slowly approach me.

 Me: "As long as I know he is as far away from here as your team. What brought you here alone? What? Did you come for me? Oh, that's so romantic."

He stopped himself just in front of me with his big gun still pointed at me. One blow and I was a goner. But was I scared? No. I didn't care. 

Optimus: "I came here for your arrest."

Me: "Great." 

I placed my hands in the air and slowly turned around so he could arrest me. 

Optimus: "No tricks." 

Me: "As long as I remember you love my tricks." 

A bright light appeared from behind me and I heard him stepping closer. Feeling him so close I remembered the time I had with him. He took hold of my hands that were in the air and as he placed them behind my back he placed the handcuffs around them. 

Me: "Handcuffs were never your thing. You love it when I use my hands." 

I said with a smile as I slowly looked back at him meeting his serious eyes. A laugh left my mouth but it quickly died as Optimus grabbed me hard by my hand and turned me around to face him. His eyes were really serious the stare was deadly. 

Me: "What are you waiting for? Take me to prison. Or maybe...you don't want that." 

I said as I gave him a flirty smile. I stared into his beautiful eyes like I always did when I wanted him to kiss me. The strong Autoboth that he was he was trying to resist me. But he was struggling. 

Me: "Orion..." 

He was trying to hold himself back but the moment he began to line in I knew that I was winning. The moment our lips were about to meet the voice came threw Optimus radio. 

Fowler: "Prime! Did you find here?" 

Rolling my eyes I looked away as Optimus pressed the button to answer his call. 

Optimus: "Agent Folwer yes I found her but..." 

Fowler: "But what?" 

Optimus: "But she got away." 

With that, he removed the handcuffs around my wrist making me look at him in surprise. 

Optimus: "Go before I change my mind." 

Me: "Why?" 

He didn't respond to my question. Taking my chance I kissed him on the cheek then I left him with a smile. I was still his love.