Cyclonus ( Armada ) x Reader ( Always There For Him )

Third Person's POV

Y/N was working on her homework when the doorbell rang. She placed her pencil on the table and went downstairs. Her parents were on vacation so she was home alone. As she came to the front door she looked through the hole that was on the door. She saw Cyclonus her boyfriend. But she saw that something was wrong. As she opened the doors he fell on the ground just in front of her.

Y/N: ''Cyclonus!''

As she went done she saw that he had bruises all power his body and he was bleeding from his mouth. 

Y/N: ''What happened?!''

Cyclonus: ''A-Autobots....trap.''

Y/N quickly closed and locked the doors. She helped Cyclonus on the couch and as she did she carefully and slowly removed his shirt. She saw bruises and cuts all power his body. Some cuts were deeper so she will have to clean them and stitch them together.

Y/N: ''I will have to clean and stick your cuts together.''

He node his head then fell back on the couch. Y/N went to get everything that she needed. It was not the first time that she helped her boyfriend. Many times he would come back from the missions and he would need her help. As she came back with the medicine she began to work on him. Cyclonus was trying not so how any pain but every time she would touch him with alcohol he would his.

Y/N: ''I am sorry love. It will be ower soon.''

Cyclonus was so angry with himself. Every time he would get hurt he would come to her for help. How could she love such a weak transformer? Y/N saw that Cyclonus was quiet and as she looked up she saw in his eyes that something was wrong.

Y/N: ''What's wrong love?''

Cyclonus: ''Nothing.''

Y/N: ''You don't need to lie to me. I can see that something is bothering you. What is it?''

Cyclonus: ''How can you love such weak transformers as me?''

Y/N: ''You are not weak.''

Cyclonus: ''Yes I am. Every time I am hurt I came to you for help. I was support to be strong but I am weak.''

Y/N stop cleaning his wounds. She took his left hand with her right one.

Y/N: ''You are strong Cyclonus. Sometimes even the strongest need help. I will always be there for you as you are always there for me. I love you.''

Cyclonus smiled. Y/N got close to him and kissed him on his lips. He kissed her back and then they look at each other in the eyes. 

Cyclonus: ''I love you so much.'' 

Y/N smiled and they kiss again. Cyclonus was a lucky transformer. He had the best spark mate in the world that will always be there for him.