Shockwave ( TP ) X Reader ( There Is Only You )

Reader's POV

Sitting outside on the cold wooden bench I was looking at the city view when I heard someone approaching. Looking to my right I saw Shockwave in his original form walking towards me. He stopped as he was standing next to the bench and looked down at me.

Me: "What are you doing here Shockwave?"

I asked as I looked back at the city that was surrounded by hundreds of lights. I came to this place most of the time when I wanted to be alone. But I guess this time I wasn't going to be alone.

Shockwave: "Knockout and Breakdown are looking for you."

Me: "And yet it has to be you that found me."

I said as I crossed my hands under my chest. The light appeared and Shockwave took a seat next to me in his human form.

Shockwave: "I know that this is your place where you can think human."

Me: "Don't call me human."

He knew how much I hated him when he called me that. Yes, I was human but I didn't call him a robot. I called him and every other Decepticon by their names.

Shockwave: "What did I do this time?"

Me: "Nothing. You were perfect. As always."

Hearing him smirk I turned to look at him.

Me: "Please leave."

Shockwave: "No."

Me: "Please leave Shockwave."

Shockwave: "No."

Me: "Then I am leaving."

I pushed myself off the bench and began to walk away. But I didn't get far as a hand took hold of my hand pulling me back.

Me: "Leave me-"

With great anger I looked up at him but the moment that I did I got lost in his eyes. The way he was looking down at me made chills roll down my body.

Me: "-alone."

Shockwave: "I know why you are pissed off human."

Me: "Don't call me HUMAN. You know nothing! For a smart transformer, you are still brainless when it comes to humans."

Shockwave: "You think that when I talk to Airachnied I look at her the way I look at you. That she may have a chance with me. Well, let me tell you darling you are wrong. There is only you."

Me: "Oh buzz off."

I was trying to leave when suddenly I was pulled back and the moment my body hit his our lips meet.