Knockout ( TP ) x Reader ( Pregnant )

Third Person's POV

Y/N was walking around the Nemesis looking for Knockout. She needed to talk with him. As much as she was scared to talk with him about the problem that she sad, she knew that she needed to tell him. She was pregnant. As she was looking for him she was thinking of the best way to tell him. She was really scared. Why? Because she knew that Knocknot didn't like kids. Every time he would saw them he would say that they are just troublemakers and annoying. Y/N loved kids. She always wanted to become a mother. She was scared that Knockout would leave her. But she would never get rid of the baby. She already felt a connection with little on in her belly.

As Y/N came into his laboratory she saw him working on some project. Just as she was about to call his name the panic hit her. What is she supposed to say? She was not ready. She began to breathe heavily. Just as Knocknot began to turn around because he heard her breathing Y/N felled on the floor.

Y/N began to open her eyes but they closed the second as the bright light was forcing her to close them.

Knockout: ''Sorry love.''

Y/N opened her eyes as the light was turned off and saw Knockout in his robot form looking down on her, with his red eyes. He knew. She sat up, crossed her legs, and looked at her hands.

Knockout: ''Did you found out today?''

Me: ''Yes.''

Y/N turned her head on her right so Knockout couldn't see her tears that were coming from her eyes. Knockout transformed himself in his human form and took a set in front of Y/N.

Knockout: ''Why are you crying?'' 

Y/N: ''I can't get rid of the baby. I can't.''

Said Y/N and looked at him. Knockout used his hand to remove the tears that were coming from his spark mate's eyes.

Knockout: ''I would never want you to get rid of the baby Y/N.''

Y/N expression turned into the shock.

Y/N: ''But I taught that you don't like kids.''

She said as she looked at him. Knockout nodded his head.

Knockout: ''I used to but my thinking changed. I would love to have this baby with you.''

Y/N began to cry more. She burst in Knockout's arms. Her hands went around his neck and her head went on his right shoulder. Knockout hugged her back.

Y/N: ''I am so happy Knockout.''

Knockout: ''Me too my mate.''