Cyberverse Bumblebee x Reader ( I Will )

Requested by @HarperLittleTurtle11

Third Person's POV

Today is the day. The day that Bumblebee will ask his girlfriend of two years to marry him. He met love of his life when he saved her from drowning. He was driving around when he saw her on the beach with her girlfriends. He never saw such a beautiful girl like her. She was amazing. As she and one of her friends went in the water, they came big waves. The girl's friend was lucky to escape them, but the girl was drugged away. Bumblebee turned himself into his human form and ren into the water to help the girl. It took him a minute to get to her. She was exposed from fighting the strong waves, so he took a hold of her and began to swim towards the beach. As both of them were saved Bumblebee cheerfully place the girl on the ground.

Bumblebee: ''Are you okay?''

He asked as he went down to her level. The girl looked at him.

Y/N: ''Yes, I'm fine. Thank you, you saved my life.''

Before Bee knew the girl had her hands around his neck. Bee slowly placed his hands around her and hugged her back. And that's how they meet. Three weeks later Bee asked her out and of course she said yes. Since the first eye contact Y/N already had a big crush on him. They been true a lot, but their love was so strong they never gave up on each other. Y/N was his mate but Bee wanted to call her his wife. So, he decided that it was time to ask.

As Y/N came home from her school she found a note on kitchen desk. It said:

I have a surprise for you. Get dress I will pick you up at three.

Love Bee

When Y/N looked at the clock she saw that she had just one hour to get ready. She quickly went to her bathroom to take a shower. When she was done, she got dressed in her favourite outfit with matching shoes. Then she did her hair and make-up. Just as she look at herself in the mirror there came a knock on the doors. As she opened the doors there, she saw Bee with big smile on her face and a bouquet of her favourite flowers in his hand.

Y/N: ''Bee they are beautiful.''

Bee: ''Almost as beautiful as you. You look amazing.''

Y/N's cheeks became red. She took the flowers and placed them in the vase. As she placed the vase on the kitchen table they left. Bee took her to the best restaurant in the town. They had the best table witch had a beautiful view on the beach. When they finished eating Bee took her on the beach where they were walking on the soft sand talking for hours and hours.

But when the sun began to say goodbye Bee knew that it was the time. He turned Y/N towards him. Y/N saw that something was on his mind, but she couldn't see what.

Bee: ''There is something on my mind that I want to tell you and ask you.''

Y/N: ''What is it?''

Bee: ''Two years ago I meet the most beautiful girl in the world. She became my friend but three weeks later she became my girlfriend. Together we made many beautiful memories and I want to make many more. You know I love you and I will never stop loving you. You are an amazing person that changed my life.''

Bee went down on one knee and pull out of his jacket a black box. As he opened the box their Y/N the most beautiful ring.

Bee: ''Y/N Y/L/N will you make me the happiest transformer on the galaxy and merry me?''

Tears came out of Y/N's eyes. She nodded her head.

Y/N: ''Yes I will merry you Bee.''

Bee smiled. He place the ring on her finger. Then they kissed.

Bee: ''I love you so much Y/N.''

He said as they looked at each other.

Y/N: ''I love you too Bee. So much that I can't even explain.''

Then they kissed again.