Ratchet ( TP ) x Reader ( What It Used To Be )

Third Person's POV

Jack, Miko, and Raff were sitting on the yellow couch watching some boring TV show as Ratchet was busily working behind the monitor. Optimus and Arcee were talking about the last mission as Bee and Bulkhead were practicing spearing. Miko took a sip of her drink and as she looked around she noticed that Y/N wasn't in the room. 

Miko: ''Hey where's Y/N?'' 

Raff: ''I have no idea.'' 

Ratchet looked at the for a minute before looking back at the monitor. A whistle was heard coming from his lips turning each towards him. 

Raff: ''Did Ratchet joust whistled?'' 

Miko: ''Yeah but why?'' 

Jack: ''Just wait for a few seconds.'' 

He said as he knew what was coming. A whistle was heard back and it was coming from the hall that led to the rooms. It was Y/N. As she came into the room she looked towards her guardian and as their eyes meet Ratchet gave her a small smile that melted her heart. Whistling was their thing. When Ratchet didn't know where Y/N was he whistled and if she wasn't far she whistled back. She did the same when she didn't know where he was. 

To everyone's surprised they were best friends. It was shocking to see Ratchet smile each time he would talk to Y/N. It was strange to see him being nice not only to Y/N but to other team members as well. Y/N was special and Ratchet knew that. It wasn't her hair, her smile, her eyes, her body, or her laugh. It was her heart. No matter how bad days Ratchet would have she would always be there by his side to help him. 

She would make him smile even taught he didn't want to. She would bake him cookies and even taught sometimes there were burned he would eat them with joy. She was really an amazing friend. But one day...everything changed. 

Ratchet was in his human form standing in front of a fresh gave with his hands in his pocket and tears rolling down his cheeks. He was too late to save her. His spark was telling him that she was in danger and he was trying his best to get to her. To save her. To pulled her in his arms and protect her from the danger that she was in. But he was too late. She was gone before he could even get to her. 

Ratchet closed his eyes and whistled for the last time hoping that his best friend still could hear him. Then he slowly opened his eyes again. 

Ratchet: ''This goodby is as weird as it was our first hello. But I know that we will see each other again and that time I will never let you go. I love you.'' 

Ratchet slowly turned around and began to walk with his head down. His spark was broken and it will never be as it was again. The only thing Ratchet wanted was to have Y/N by his side and that everything was as it used to be.