Bumblebee x Reader ( Taking Care )

Reader's POV

Me: ''Hey Bee I'm going to take a shower and then we can go.''

I said as I open the drawer where I had my underwater. Hands came around my waist pulling me back so my back hit a strong chest. My eyes closed as Bee's lips touch my neck sending chills down my body. I don't know what was more gentle. His lips or hands.

Bee: ''What if we stay and don't go? We can have an amazing time love.''

He said as he kissed me on the same spot again.

Me: ''Mmm that would be nice but we had to go. We have been together for five months and I think it's time you meet my parents.''

I said turning towards him.

Me: ''I will be quick.'' 

As I came to the bathroom I placed my clothes on a shelf and began to undress. As I was standing under the shower I turned it on and hot weather began to slide down my body. I was enjoying the time when I looked up for some reason and saw a spider. It was just above me and because he was really high I didn't pay attention to it. As long as he was just there and he didn't move it's fine by me. I placed shampoo on my hair and when I was almost done I looked up and saw that spider was coming down his web towards me. My eyes got big and before I knew it I slipped and fell. I was so in shock by the fall that I didn't even feel any pain. But as I moved a pain hit me. I hurt my left ankle and the pain was killing me.

Me: ''Oh my God.''

I tried to stand up but I wasn't able to. I was in too much pain.

Me: ''Bee!''

I could hear him running upstairs. The doors of the bathroom swung open.

Bee: ''Y/N? What's wrong?!''

Me: ''I think I broke my ankle.''

Bee quickly went down and really gently touched my ankle. I didn't want to show him the pain but I stilled yelled in pain.

Bee: ''I'm sorry love.''

Me: ''Help me.''

He gently placed his hands around my body and gently picked me up. He helped me put my bra and underwater on and then he helped me put a dress on because I was in too much pain for pants. He took me to the hospital and they confirmed that my ankle was really broken. I was in so much pain but I felt much better as Bee was there with me.

After hours in the hospital, Bee took me home. I texted my parents that we weren't coming because of my ankle and of course they understood. As we came to our house Bee drove into our garage and as the doors closed he changed into his human form with me already in his arms. Even taught I wasn't in that much pain anymore Bee was so careful. He was really worried that he would hurt me.

He took me upstairs and gently placed me on the bed.

Me: ''Thank you for caring me upstairs, Bee.''

Bee: ''Don't worry Y/N. You are my girlfriend and it's my duty to take care of you.''

He said as he placed my favorite blanket on me.

Me: ''Bee you don't need to.''

Bee: ''Wait here.'' 

Before I could ask where he was going he was already out of the room. I took my phone and began to read a fan function on Wattpad. Well, really soon Bee returned. He surprised me with my favorite food from my favorite restaurant, with my favorite dessert. Also, he brought flowers and stuff animal.

Me: ''Oh Bee you didn't need to.''

I said as he placed the food on the table that was next to the bed.

Bee: ''I know but I want you to feel better soon. So what do you say of movie night?''

Me: ''That would be amazing.'' 

As everything was ready and Bee took a seat next to me I gave him a big kiss on his right cheek.

Me: ''I love you so much. Thank you.''

Bee: ''Anything for you love.''

He said giving me a smile and then he pressed the button so the movie started.