Ratchet ( TP ) x Reader ( Stormy Night )

Reader's POV

My eyes burst open as a loud thunder flew just above the base. I let out a small scream as I almost fell off the yellow couch that I was sleeping on. I hate thunderstorms. I absolutely hated them because I was scared of lightning.

I threw the red blanket that was making me warm off myself and then I stood up. I was really tired but because I was scared I didn't want to sleep alone. So I to my guardian. As the doors opened I saw him in his original robot form sleeping on his back with his left hand on his stomach. I quietly approached him.

Me: "Ratchet. Ratchet wake up."

His eyes slowly opened and as he turned his head he looked down at me.

Ratchet: "Y/N? Is something wrong?"

Me: "Thunder-"

At that moment another loud bag flew above the base making me jump in fear.

Ratchet: "Come here."

His big hand gently picked me up from the ground and he gently placed me on top of his chest. A bright light came around me and I found myself laying on top of Ratchet.

Ratchet: "You will be more conferrable sleeping in my human form."

He took the blanket that was next to him and placed it over us.

Me: "Thank you Ratchet."

He placed his hands under the blanket around me and I could feel my body falling asleep.