Megatron ( TP ) x Reader ( Mate's Attention )

Third Person's POV

Today was one of those days that Megatron was in a really bad mood. Nothing went right. Autobots won again, the Predaking was hurt and Starscream was bothering him every five minutes. He needed a distraction. He needed his mate. As he came to their chamber he saw her laying on the bed sleeping on her right side. He needed her attention. As he approached their giant bed he changed into his human form. Slowly he went on the bed and as he was above her he gently kissed her forehead. A small smile came on Y/N's face.

Y/N: ''I taught that you will work until the dark.''

She said not opening her eyes.

Megatron: ''I had to see you.''

He said and Y/N eyes opened. She looked up at him and gave him a small. Megatron went on his left side and as he placed his strong hands around her, he buried his face into her hair. He never understood love until he met Y/N. She was an amazing girl that took his spark the moment they made eye contact.

Y/N: ''So what happened this time?''

Megatron: ''Autobots won, Predaking is hurt and Starscream...don't even ask.''

Y/N: ''Why don't you just destroy him?''

Megatron chuckled.

Megatron: ''I would but who would I torture then?''

Y/N: ''You are right.''

Y/N turned towards him so they could make eye contact. Y/N loved his red eyes. Many would think that they were the scariest eyes in the galaxy. But Y/N loved them. She could see the love in them. Megatron leaned in and they shared a passionate and really long kiss. The kiss came to a make-out thing so Megatron placed his mate on top of him. 

Y/N was sitting on him with her legs on each side. Her hands were on his chest and her lips were in the contact with his. Megatron's hands went all around her body. He needed his mate's attention and he got it. Nothing will get his attention away from her. Just as it was about to come in more heated make out the doors opened.

Voice: ''Lord Megatron.''

It was Starscream. Y/N first noticed him. When Megatron noticed him his eyes become even redder as they were before. Starscream screamed and ran out of the room. Megatron looked at his mate. 

Megatron: ''I'm going to show this stupid excuse of the Decepticon what comes when he interrupts his leader and his queen.'' 

Y/N: ''Go get him and when you come back you will get your reward.''

Y/N said and they shared another kiss before Megatron left after Starscream. True the ship everyone could hear Starscream screaming and begging Megatron for forgiveness.