Megatron ( TP ) x Reader ( Again )

Reader's POV 

My eyes opened as I heard the doorbell ringing. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was two in the morning. Two in the bloody morning! Who the hell is up in two in the morning? ( I know a lot of people but you get me. ) I jumped on my feet and began to walk towards the door with a baseball bat in my hands. I knew how to protect myself if there was a creep behind the doors. But I bet it's grandma from upstairs who leaves alone and sometimes she is controlled by the moon. It can happen to anybody. 

I did not have the hole on the doors so I had to open the doors. I was expecting to see an old lady's face but when I opened the doors my eyes winded as a bat in my hand slipped and hit the ground. In front of me stood a man with back and gray hair with bloody red eyes.

Me: ''Megatron.''

Megatron: ''Hello love.''

Before I could even blink he fell on the ground just in front of me. I went down and placed my hands on his shoulder.

Me: ''What's wrong?''

Megatron: ''Autobots got me cornered...''

I removed his gray jacket a little and saw that his shirt was bloody. Even taught I did not want to have anything to do with him I could not let him just bleed out. Expectedly not in my apartment.  I stood up and closed the front door. Then I helped him up on my couch.

Me: ''Can you undress?'' 

He tried to hide the pain but I could see threw him. So of course I helped him. I removed his jacket and I began to remove his shirt. He had marks, scars, and wounds all over his chest and neck. I went to my kitchen and returned with my bag of tulles. This was not the first time I fixed him up. 

Me: ''This is going to stink.'' 

Before he could say something I placed alcohol around his wounds. He moved a little but that was all. He was trying to show me how strong he was altho I already knew that he was. I began to fix him up. His eyes landed on me as I landed one bandage around his hand. 

Me: ''Don't look at me like this.'' 

Megatron: ''Don't look at you how?'' 

Me: ''Like you care because we both know that this is a lie.'' 

I said looking at him. We have known each other for years but because of his pride and desire for power, we broke up. I tried to forget about him. I tried and tried. As I fixed him up I placed a bandage around his stomach. I picked myself up and cleaned my thing. When I came back to him I placed my hands under my chest and looked at him. 

Me: ''You can stay here for a night. Need something else?'' 

He just kept his eyes on my not saying a word. I turned around and began to walk. But suddenly a hand to hold of my left wrist pulled me back so my body hit a strong chest.  Looking up our eyes meet. 

Our bodies were touching as our eyes were connected. Of course, I still had feelings towards him. He was my mate. But I had to be strong. 

Me: ''No Megatron....not again.'' 

With that, I pushed myself away from him and made my way towards my room.