Blurr x Reader ( Why Should I Care? )

Third Person's POV

Y/N was sitting on the old green bench with her eyes focused on the city that was down the hill that she was on when she heard him stopping a few meters away from her. Turning her head she saw him changing into his human form. As the beautiful colorful light around him disappeared there she saw him.  

As she stood up Blurr could see that something was wrong. It wasn't that she didn't run up to him to hug him it was her facial expression. 

Blurr: ''What's wrong?'' 

He asked as he approached. Stopping himself a few feet away from her he placed his hands inside the pockets of his blue jacket. 

Y/N: ''He knows. About us.'' 

Blurr: ''What do you want to do?'' 

Y/N wasn't expecting him to ask her that question. 

Y/N: ''I think it's better for both of us to end it.'' 

Blurr and Y/N have been seeing each other for five weeks now even taught they used to be enemies. Blurr was an Autobotsh and Y/N was working with Decepticons. 

Blurr: ''Is that what you want?'' 

Y/N: ''No but we don't have a choice.'' 

Blurr: ''There is always a choice Y/N.'' 

The girl looked down trying not to look at him. He wanted her to leave Decepticons and join Autobots. But she couldn't do that. Even taught the Decepticons were evil they never hurt her. They were her family. 

Blurr: ''Look at me Y/N.'' 

Y/N: ''Forget about my Blurr.'' 

Turning around she began to walk away from him. But she didn't come far as a strong hand pulled her back, turning her body around. Their eyes meet. 

Blurr: ''So everything that we had meant nothing to you?'' 

Y/N: ''Of course not. How could you think that Blurr?'' 

Blurr: ''Do you love me?'' 

Y/N pushed herself away from him as tears of anger and pain began to roll down her cheeks. 

Y/N: ''I can't even describe how much I love you! How can you even ask me that!? Don't you trust my love?'' 

Blurr hated to see her in pain. He approached her again and gently placed his hand under her chin. 

Blurr: ''I do. But now you know why your request for me is impossible. Why I can't stay away from you.'' 

Y/N: ''They will come after you. And what when Autobots learn about it?'' 

Blurr: ''Why should I care what they will think? And I don't care if Decepticons will come. No one is going to take you away from me. No one.'' 

With that Y/N shared her kiss with Blurr.