Ratchet x Reader ( Rest )

Requested by: GlamRockCrash

Third Person's POV 

Ratchet was in his human form working in the lab together with doctors who needed his help. Because he was a medic he wanted to help injured soldiers who were in need of help. He was working days trying to help as much as he could. But because he wanted to help he stayed in the lab till the later hours of the morning. Ratchet was also helping in the laboratory so he didn't take even a minute of rest as he worked. 

Like most of the night, it was two in the morning when Ratchet decided to go home to his girlfriend. With tired eyes, he stood up from behind the table and began to walk towards the doors. He and Y/N were living only a few blocks away from the base so he didn't need to drive long distances. Ratchet meet Y/N a few months ago as he was helping one soldier who got shot in the leg. He was actually Y/N's dad and when she got a call that he got shot she came running into the base. 

As Ratchet came home he went upstairs to the bedroom where he saw his beautiful girlfriend sleeping under the comfy covers. After he removed his jacket he went under a quick shower then he went into the bed beside his love. The moment he was next to Y/N, she woke up and turned her body towards him. 

Y/N: ''Finally you are home.'' 

She said as she placed her head on his chest and her right hand on his stomach. Ratchet placed his right hand around her and pulled her closer to him. He was missing her and he was also missing spending time with her. He could never imagine how much he could love until he meet Y/N who stole his spark the moment he first saw her. 

6:00

That was the time Ratchet open his eyes. He kissed Y/N on her left cheek then he got up from the bed. But the moment that he did he had to sit back down as his vision began to spin. 

Y/N: ''Something wrong Ratchet?''

She asked as she woke up and saw him rubbing his eyes.  Because he didn't respond Y/N threw the covers off her and went to him. As she was behind his back she placed her hands around his shoulders. 

Ratchet: ''I'm fine. Don't worry about it.'' 

Y/N didn't believe him but she still kissed him on the cheek making him take a hold of her hands and kiss them, making a smile grow on her face. 

Ratchet: ''I didn't want to wake you up.'' 

Y/N: ''Hey don't worry about it. I have to study before the exam anyways.'' 

Ratchet: ''Don't worry about it love. You will do amazing.'' 

He said as he placed her on his lap. Y/N was studying to become a doctor and she was almost there. Just a few more exams and she was going to be the first doctor in her family. Ratchet was super proud of her and she knew that. He was always there when she needed help with studying or concentration. 

Ratchet: ''I love you.'' 

Y/N: ''I know. I love you too.'' 

With that, they kissed, and after that Ratchet left. As he drove away from the house Y/N went to get her phone to text Optimus. The moment Ratchet came to the base he began to work. Hours later Ratchet was still working when his vision suddenly became watery. He tried to wipe away the tears from his eyes but the tears kept on coming and coming. It looked like he was crying. 

Optimus: ''Ratchet?'' 

Ratchet: ''Yes?'' 

He turned around towards Optimus but because of the tears, he couldn't even see him.