Optimus x Reader ( Never Stopped Searching ) Part 1!

What if?

Reader's POV

The first second that I meet a man with breathtaking blue eyes and a charming smile I knew that I needed to stay away. He was the leader of the Autobots and the enemy of my adopted father who hated him more than he hated anyone else. Trust me I tried. I tried to stay back but nothing that I did was helping. He was just so different. And that pulled me towards him. 

The first time we talked was on the sidewalk. It was only for a few seconds but that totally changed my mind.

Memory...

With my hands inside my jacket, I stopped myself just in front of him. Even taught I only saw him in his original form I knew that it was him. I could never forget those beautiful blue eyes of his. He was quite tall even as a human. 

Me: "It's you."

I breathe out after the shock of seeing him in his human form. 

Optimus: "You sound surprised."

Me: "It's just that it's nice to see a transformer in human form."

Optimus: "Because of safety?"

Me: "No. Because you're not fighting."

He looked at the ground and nodded his head. Was he agreeing with me?

Me: "Why are you agreeing with me?"

Optimus: "Because it is the truth. You only saw me on the battlefield. Not as a normal Autoboth." 

A small smile grew on my face. I didn't just imagine that he was different. He really was different. 

Me: "Please excuse me I need to return to my father." 

I said as I walked past him and approach my car that was next to him.

Optimus: "Is your heart calling?" 

I stopped myself before opening the car doors and looked at him. 

Me: "Yes. Your spark?" 

Optimus: "Always. When can I see you again Y/N?"

End of memory... 

Part 2 soon!