Megatron ( Armada ) x Reader ( Take Me Away )

Reader's POV 

Another fight between Autobots and Decepticons was going on, and I got myself stuck in the middle of it. After the argument with my father, I left the Autoboth base so I could be alone. But after feeling my anger he came to see me. But before he could even step closer to me he was attacked by Autobots who came looking for me. Thanks to Prime himself Decepticons came just in time so Autobots were unable to hurt him. 

In the middle of the fight, I was trying to find a safe place when a hand grabbed a hold of my right hand pulling me towards the trees. To see who saved me a small smile appeared on my face as I saw that it was Megatron. My spark mate. 

Megatron: "Are you alright?" 

He asked as his hand gently touched my right cheek. His hand was so gentle and threw his eyes I could see that he was really worried for me. 

Me: "I'm alright." 

The sound of bullets and rockets was everywhere but I did not look away from Megatron. Even though he was my enemy I was unable to stay away from him. 

Me: "Take me away. I know you are more than powerful to take me and make me your queen." 

His eyes sparkled. Lowering his hand down to my neck he pulled me closer so our eyes were completely on each other and our lips were almost touching. 

Optimu's POV 

I was looking for my daughter everywhere. Not only her even Megatron was missing and that was not like him when it came to the battle. He was not covered. Suddenly I saw her with him. Their eyes were on each other as he was holding her against him.

Me: "Y/N!" 

Slowly she looked away from him and as our eyes met I could see something I hadn't seen before. The look of leaving. She had chosen him over her own family. 

Me: "No..." 

Before I could stop them Megatron changed into his original form and left with my daughter.