Blurr ( Armada ) x Reader ( Say Yes )

Reader's POV

I was sitting on the chair busy talking to my Mini-Con Rox when I heard steps. Looking away from my friend I saw Blurr walking towards us in his original form. I guess he came back from patroling sooner.

Me: "Hey Blurr."

The moment he was next to us he changed himself into his human form and the moment I saw his face I could see that he wanted to talk. I have known him for a long time and I knew when something was on his mind.

Me: "Rox please leave us."

My Mini-Con quickly nodded then as he walked away I looked back at Blurr who was standing in front of me.

Me: "What is it?"

Blurr: "So listen. I'd love to take you out."

The moment he said that I stood up from my chair and crossed my hands under my breasts.

Me: "Blurr...I'm engaged."

Blurr: "Yeah for now."

For now? What was he talking about?

Me: "Blurr you know who I am marrying in less than two weeks' time. I introduced you two and now after years of knowing each other you are asking me out?"

Blurr: "How's Saturday?"

Me: "I...I have to go."

I was about to talk away when his hand took hold of my hand pulling me back to him.

Blurr: "Saturday."

Me: "I can't."

Blurr: "I know you don't love him. Say yes."

Me: "Why now after years of rejecting?"

Blurr: "Because I was afraid. Of showing me true feelings towards you because I didn't want to lose you. But now I realize that I am going to lose you in two weeks' time when you say "Yes" to him. Say yes to me. Please."

Me: "..."

( What did she say? YES or NO )