Bayverse Megatron x Reader ( Femme Just For Him )

Requested by: @GrindelwaldSparrow

Third Person's POV

One day as Y/N was driving around in her ( F/V ) mode she heard a loud explosion. Before she knew it there was coming a big red and blue truck towards her. Optimus Prime. He was coming straight at her. There was a history between them back on Cybertron. Y/N began to drive towards him with great speed. Before they could hit both of them changed into their robot forms and began to fight. She was trained to be an assassin, so her moves were fast and deadly. 

Optimus: ''You betrayed me!''

He yelled as he tried to grab her, but she quickly ducked his hand.

Me: ''Nothing personal it was only a business.''

She said kicking him making him fell o the ground. She was paid by Shockwave to kill Optimus. But first, she needed to get close with him because they needed the information about All Spark. So she gave him the lies hopes of loving him. Optimus stood up and began to shoot at her. She took cover behind a building and began to shoot back at him. She knew that he will not shoot at the building because there were people in them. 

There were many times when she had an opportunity to kill him but every time there were other Autobots around. The last time she tried there came Ratchet and stop her just in time as Optime was resting. Just then as Optimus was about to come at her again there came a big silver plane and began to shoot at Optimus.

Transformer: ''Go I will cover you.''

Y/N did not waste any time. She changed into her vehicle mode and drove off. The transformer that helped her send her the candidates. She was about to ditch them but she wanted to know more about the transformer. When she came to the place she looked around. There were abanded buildings around her. There were no signs of human life around just Cybertronian. She chang into her robot form.

Y/N: ''Who are you?''

She asked because she could feel his presence nearby. Steps came behind her and as she turned around there she saw a tall gray transformer with blood-red optics. He was tall as Optimus and he had a muscular body.

Y/N: ''Megatron.''

Y/N never came across a Decepticon leader. She was only an assassin who heard a lot about the gladiator. She wasn't scared or worried that he may do something to her. Her loyalty was with Decepticons.

Megatron: ''Who are you femme?''

His voice was strong and powerful. 

Y/N: ''Y/N my lord.''

Megatron: ''I saw the way you fight femme. How about you join my team?''

Y/N: ''What do you offer?''

Megatron: ''Power.''

So that's how Y/N became a new member of the Decepticons. Even taught she was the only femme she never let her master down. Her missions were always successful. One day as she was training there came Starscream and began to bother her again. He did not like her for many reasons. But the biggest reason was that she did not give him the attention. He liked her but she did not like him.

Starscream: ''Do you want me to train with you Y/N.''

Y/N: ''Leave me alone Starscream. Go botter someone else.''

Starscream: ''You know you we can have a lot of fun together.''

Starscream was about to place his hands on her hips. But before he knew he was on the ground and Y/N was holding a gun to his head.

Y/N: ''Try again I dare you.''

Starscream: ''You little...''

Before he could finish Y/N kicked him in the stomach really hard making Starscream yelled in pain.

Y/N: ''Try to touch me again and you will never wake up again.''

She turned around and began to walk. She looked forward and saw Megatron with his back against the wall, hands crossed, and a smile on his face. She approached him.

Megatron: ''Showing Starscream where his place is?''

Y/N: ''I don't know why are you even bothering with him, my lord. He is a disgrace to all Decepticons.'' 

Megatron: ''That he is.''

Megatron's optics went down and up Y/N's body. He would be stupid not to notice her. She had an amazing body and amazing skills. But the most attractive thing about her ware her optics. Y/N noticed the was her leader was looking at her. She gave him just a little smile before she began to walk. 

Megatron looked back at her as she was walking away. That was a femme just for him.