Optimus Prime ( TP ) x Reader ( Just Nightmares )

Third Person's POV

It was almost one in the morning and Optimus was standing in front of the monitor checking if everything was okay. It has been weeks since there was the last attack of Decepticons and Prime was worried. He knew that Megatron was planning something big so he had to be ready. A loud scream was heard through the base making Prime look away from the monitor. The scream belonged to his mate. He began to run towards their chambers and as he opened the doors he saw her in their bed screaming in her sleep.

Y/N: ''OPTIMUS! NO! NO! MEGATRON! AAA!!!!''

Optimus ren to her and as he was standing next to their bed he changed into his human form. He took her hand and began to wake her up with his voice. The moment her beautiful eyes opened she burst into his arms. She began to cry and shake. Optimus was holding her for dear life trying to calm her down.

Ratchet: ''What happened?''

Optimus look back and saw Ratchet and other Autobots at the door.

Optimus: ''Nightmares. It's okay I will take care of it.''

He said and they left.

Y/N: ''He...you...me...Megatron.''

Optimus: ''Sss. It's okay. Calm down first.''

He said and she nodded her head. As some time passed Optimus asked. 

Optimus: ''What were the nightmares about?'' 

Y/N: ''Megatron...h-he found me and took me. You came to s-save me but Megatron c-came and you...you...''

Y/N began to cry again. Optimus knew what she was trying to say. He lifted her chin up so their eyes would meet.

Optimus: ''They were just nightmares Y/N. I'm okay and you are safe.''

Said Optimus. He picked her up and gently place her back into the bed. He placed a blanket around her and pulled her close to him. He had his arm around her body. They talked for an hour before Y/N was soft asleep. He will never let Megatron take or hurt her. No matter what happens to him, Y/N will be safe. 

( Sorry this part is also a little short )