Bumblebee x Reader ( I Promise You )

Y/N's POV

The day that I meet a boy with yellow hair and blue eyes I knew that I found my soulmate. I was not looking where I was going when my body hit his. I almost fall on the floor but his hands caught me. He apologized like a million times altho it was my fault. We exchange numbers and the very next day he asked me to go on a date with him. He took me for ice cream and we talk for hours. When we went on our second date he told me who he really was. He taught that I will run away. But he was very wrong. I must tell you that it took me by surprise but I didn't leave. I began to date the robot from the other galaxy. We had amazing times. I didn't have just a boyfriend but a best friend too. He understood me. When I was sad he made me laugh. When I was angry he calmed me down. Yes, there were sometimes hard times. I was always scared when he went to fight Decepticons. But he always came back to me. One day he asked me on a date. He took me to a beautiful place with a sunset and picnic basket. It was so beautiful. But I saw that he was nervous. When I ask him what's wrong he stood up and help me up. He turns me towards him and asks me to close my eyes. I did as he wished and when he said that I can open my eyes I saw him on one knee with a red open box in his hand. In the box was a beautiful ring. He asked me to marry him and of course, I said yes. I married my soulmate. I really taught that my life will never change. But then came the news that changed my life forever. My husband came to me and told me that people were against them and that the must leave. I was standing in the middle of the grass, that was behind our horse. My eyes were looking at the stars for some time now. Tears were coming down my cheeks. What will I do? Just than strong hands came around me and pulled me back to his chest. As my back was to his chest I close my eyes. He put his had on my rightsholder. 

Me: ''Why does it have to be like this? It's not fair.''

Bee: ''I know that it's not fair but we don't have a choice.''

I turned around and looked at him. I wanted to go with him so bad. But I know that he will not allow me to go. He was always protective of me. 

Me: ''How long will you be gone?'' 

Bee: ''I don't know love.'' 

I closed my eyes. His arms came around me once more and pulled me to a hug. I put my head on his chest and my arms went around him. 

Bee: ''When all of this will be over I will come back to you. I am doing this for your safety.'' 

Me: ''I will miss you so much.'' 

I said and we look at each other in the eyes. 

Bee: ''I will miss you too love. But I will come back to you and I will never leave you again.'' 

A loud beep came from our driveway. Bee looked back a little but then he looked back at me.

Bee: ''I love you, my princess. I always will.'' 

He said. We kissed and then he turned around and began to walk away. I looked at the stars. I can't let him go. My legs began to run after him. I found him on the path that was on the other side of our property. He heard me running and when he turned around I jump in his arms. His arms came around me and hug me like he never did before. The best place in the world was in his arms. I never wanted to let go of him. But he must go. I looked him up. He smiled and I smiled back.

Bee: ''I will come back. I promise you.''

He said. Then he turned around and went to Aubotost that was waiting for him. He changed into his robot form and then to his car mode. Before he drow away he looked at me for the last time and drow behind the others. I was looking after him until he turns left. With tears in my eyes, I put my right hand on my belly and looked down.

Me: ''Daddy will come back to us. I promise you.'' 

I said and looked at the way he went.