Ironhide x Reader ( Only Love Can Hurt Like This )

Third Person's POV 

Y/N was in her room laying on her bed hugging one of her small pillows close to her chest. She was laying on her right side looking at the wall in front of her. Tears were rolling down her cheeks onto the pillow under her head. She wasn't only sad and angry. But she was also confused. 

It was about Ironhide. 

She meet him 2 years ago together with her brother Sam and her friend Michaela. Threw these two years she became really close with the proud Autoboth. She loved everything about him but the thing that she loved the most was his smile. 

Y/N didn't even realize it but she fell in love with him. But before she could even tell him it was too late. 

She meet his girlfriend Sasha who was not only super gorgeous but also a girl with a great personality. The moment she heard him saying: ''Y/N I would like you to meet Sasha my girlfriend'' her heart broke into thousand pieces. 

Still, with a fake smile, she shocked Sasha's hand. 

Why did he like her? Why did he want her? Why didn't he see me? What was wrong with me? Why was I invisible to him? 

Y/N: ''I tell myself you don't mean a thing. And what we got, got no hold on me. But when you're not there I just crumble.'' 

It was so hard not to hang out with him as much as they did because he would always be with Sasha. The only time he wouldn't be with her was when he would be patrolling on a mission. 

Y/N: ''I tell myself that I don't care that much. But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch.'' 

Even taught her heart was broken Y/N would try to hang out with others and even date other guys to forget about Ironhide.

Y/N: ''Only love, only love can hurt like this. Only love can hurt like this. Must have been a deadly kiss. Only love can hurt like this.'' 

But no one was him...

Y/N: ''Say I wouldn't care if you walked away. But every time you're there I'm begging you to stay.'' 

Why him? Why not someone else? Why? Why? Why? 

Y/N: ''When you come close I just tremble. And every time, every time you go. It's like a knife that cuts right through my soul.''

Throwing the pillow that she was holding close to her chest for comfort Y/N sit up and placed her hands on her eyes. 

Y/N: ''Only love, only love can hurt like this. Only love can hurt like this. Must have been a deadly kiss. Only love can hurt like this. Only love can hurt like this.'' 

She couldn't sing anymore as the tears and pain won the battle. Laying back on the bed she hugged her knees close to her chest and continue crying. 

A hang gnelty tucher her sholder. 

Voice: ''It's okay Y/N.'' 

Slowly looking to her right Y/N wished that it was Ironhide saying her name like he used to. That he came to check on her and to hang out with her. To be here and tell her that he felt the same as her. Instead, there was no one...

The wish for him to be with her as well...just a dream