Metroplex x Reader ( Jealousy Isn't My Thing )

Reader's POV 

It didn't happen very often for me and Metroplex to go out on public dates. But when it came to them I made sure I looked extra good not only for him but also for myself. After I was done I stepped outside of our apartment on the sidewalk to my car where I saw him waiting for me. With his hands inside his pockets, a smirk appeared on his face as he saw me. 

Me: "How do I look?" 

I asked as I did a little spin for him to laugh. 

Metroplex: "Like a queen that you are." 

Stepping to him with a smile on my face I kissed him on the lips. Then I walked to the driver's seat and as I took a seat behind the wheel we left. 

Coming to our favorite bar I parked my car and as we stepped out of the car I saw some of the men outside eyeing me up and down. Ignoring them I walked to Metroplex and together we stepped into the bar. 

The music was playing loud as many people in the room were dancing to the sick beat. The first time I bought Metroplex here I was worried that he may not like loud music due to the hard war that was behind him. But he liked it and he liked it a lot. 

Taking a seat behind our favorite table which I reserved with the help of my friend who was the owner of the bar the bartender came to us. 

Tom: "Hello Y/N, Mark. What can I bring you guys tonight?" 

Metroplex: "I would love some of your best beer." 

Me: "Bring me some margarita." 

Tom: "The best beer in the house and margarita right up." 

As he left I saw more men eyeing me. I didn't care if they looked I was just surprised to see Metroplex so calm about it. 

Metroplex: "What?" 

He asked as he saw me looking at him. 

Me: "I know you noticed." 

A smile appreciated on his face as he placed his back against the seat. 

Metroplex: "Do you want me to say something to them?" 

Me: "No I don't care. It's just that...you are not jealous?" 

Metroplex: "Hunny, jealousy isn't my thing." 

Standing up he walked around the table and offered me his hand. 

Metroplex: "Care for a dance?"

With a big smile I took his hand and we really had the best night our our lives.