Megatron ( TP ) x Reader ( Her Costume )

Reader's POV 

Halloween was right around the corner and I had finally found the perfect costume.  I was busy watching myself in the mirror when someone tried to open the doors on my right.

Megatron: "Y/N?" 

Me: "Yes?" 

Megatron: "I have been looking for you. Are you alright?" 

Me: "Yeah. I am trying on my Halloween costume." 

Megatron: "Is that so?" 

Me: "Would you care to see?" 

Megatron: "Of course my love." 

Me: "All right." 

Turning my body towards the doors I unlocked them and stepped out of the bathroom in front of my spark mate. For this Halloween, I decided to wear something that Megatron would like for sure. Last year I was dressed like Optimus Prime because we were fighting at that time and he was extra pissed off. ( Serves him right ) But not this year. 

His eyes became even darker than they already were as he looked up and down my body. When a smile appeared on his face I knew that I had him. 

Me: "So you like it?" 

Megatron: "Do I like it? You look...breathtaking." 

Taking a step forwards he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer so he could place a kiss on my lips. Then he looked at me as his hand came under my chin. 

Megatron: "Do you mind if I look at what's under the costume?" 

Me: "Not at all." 

( What did you wear that got Megatron ... ? )