Megatron ( TP ) x Reader ( Rebellious Queen )

( So this is an idea for a story I might create if you guys will like it. If you do I will make the story this year. ) ( LEMON AND SMUTH! ) 

Reader's POV

Stepping into my room I closed the doors behind me. Feeling the chills rolling down my body I stopped moving and breathing at the same time. Someone was in the room. With me. Because the lights were turned off I did not know who it was. Slowly I began to lift my left hand towards the light switch on the wall next to me. With my right hand, I was holding a good grip on the towel that was around my body. 

When my hand touched the light switch I quickly turned around. A relief left me as I saw Megatron sitting on my chair in the corner of my room. He was looking at me with a smile on his face. 

Me: "Dear God. Do you know how much you scared me? I thought it was Starscream." 

A strong chuckle left his mouth as he pushed himself onto his legs. Hearing his chuckle it made my legs go weak. 

Megatron: "I told you that Starscream will not bother you until you stop being mine. But that will never happen so he will not get close to you ever again." 

He said as he stopped in front of me. He was towering over me. The smell of his colo filled my nose. 

Me: "You can't be here. Optimus is downstairs." 

The moment I said that smile disappeared off his face. He was about to walk past me but I grabbed a hold of his hand stopping him from reaching the doorknob. 

Me: "No Megatron you are hurt. You can't fight him. And my parents are home." 

His red eyes looked back at me. My right hand was holding his. Just in case he would try to walk again I took hold of his hand with my other hand as well. 

Me: "It has been enough fight for today." 

He looked back towards the doors but then he nodded his head. I pulled him so I could turn him around and kissed him on the lips. It was always hard for me to reach his lips because I was shorter but pushing myself on my tiptoes I was able to reach him. He immediately kissed me back and we very soon a make-up session started. 

I pulled Megatron towards the bed and as we were standing next to it I turned him towards the bed and my back was facing the doors. With our lips connected, I placed a bout of my hands on his chest and pushed him so he fell on the bed. Then I approached the doors and locked them. I didn't want anybody to bother us. 

Me: "You know what Megatron? I think you need to relax a little." 

Turning back towards him I removed the towel that was around me and let it fall on the ground. His eyes were filled with taste and lust as they trawled around my body. Sloey I stepped towards him and the moment that I did we began kissing. His hands began to trawle around my body and I felt so safe. As we were kissing we began to fight for dominance which he of course won. 

He took hold of his shirt and ripped it open. Looking down a little trying not to remove my lips I saw his abs and a smile appeared on my face. 

Megatron: "You like what you see?" 

I nodded. Removing his shoes he began to remove his pants and then his underwear. Seeing his dick my eyes winded in surprise. I never saw one before in real life and it was massive. I set on his lap and we began to kiss again. His member undernet mee was rising and I was getting a little impatient. 

Megatron picked us up and then he turned us around so I was paying off the bed and he was on top of me. He was holding his body over me. 

Megatron: "You....are incredibly beautiful. Is it his your first time?" 

Me: "Yes." 

Megatron: "Then I will try to be gentle." 

He kissed me on the lips then he kissed me on the neck. At that moment it happened. He entered me. Slowly but because of the pain, I bite down my lips hard. After a few moments, Megatron looked into my eyes. I nodded for him to move and he did. With his move, the pain got weaker and pleasure took over. I moved my legs a little giving him even more space and soon my eyes rolled at the back of my head. Megatorn was moving slowly as his free hand was holding my breast the other breast was inside his mouth. ( More in the book if you like it ) 

I woke up with strong arms around me. Looking back I saw Megatron awake with his red eyes less darkened than yesterday. That always happened when he was calm. 

Me: "Good morning." 

Megatron: "Morning." 

I moved a little so I could kiss him. He kissed me back. 

Megatron: "How do you feel?" 

Me: "It was incredible. But tell me. Did you like your relaxation?" 

A smile grew on his face. We were covered with a blanket but I still saw his chest that was joking out from the covers. 

Megatron: "You have no idea." 

I looked towards the clock that was on my wall. 

Me: "You know if you are not in a hurry. We can repeat what happened last night." 

I said as I looked back at him. He placed his hand under my chin and was about to kiss me when a knock came on my door. 

Voice: "Y/N." 

I rolled my eyes as I heard her voice behind the doors. 

Me: "Yes?" 

Voice 2: "We need to talk. To you to Megatron." 

My eyes winded in shock as the second voice belonged to Optimus. Megatron and I shared a look. He got off the bed and placed his underwear and pants on. I placed his shirt over my shoulder so Megatron could open the doors and looked directly into Optimus's eyes. 

Megatron: "Prime." 

( So A Story? )