Dino x Reader ( Dear Dino )

Third Person's POV

If Dino would only know what would happen he would never leave her. He had no idea that Y/N would be dead by the time he would come back. She was his best friend and the only human he trusted completely. When he first came to Earth he only trusted Autobots, but when he met her...well she changed him. But then Starscream took her away from him. 

It took him weeks to visit her grave. There was guilt that he wasn't at the finer but standing there when she was placed to rest would destroy him. Placing the flower in front of her tombstone he went down on one knee. 

Dino: "Hey Babe. I am sorry I am late." 

Babe was the name he started to use very soon after they met. It was the nickname he always used when he knew that Y/N was angry with him. 

Dino: "I brought you your favorite flowers. But of course no roses. I made that mistake once and never again." 

A chuckle left his mouth. He took a phone out of his pocket. It wasn't his phone but Y/N's. With the code, he unlocked the phone and went threw her photos. There were a lot of photos but he suddenly stopped on the last video she made. By looking at the date it seemed that it was a day before her death. Pressing the button he began to play the video. 

Y/N: "If by any chance this video gets to you Dino, then that means that I am gone. I don't know maybe it's a feeling or fate that I created this video. Or maybe I am just scared of not saying goodbye to you. This war changed me but because of you by my side, I was happy and protected. 

If I am gone don't blame yourself. I did something that I am not proud of but I wouldn't do it any other way. I gave my all to help Autobots. Maybe that helped getting closer to the end of the war. Maybe not. But I am not sorry. 

When I first met you I thought you were the most arrogant Transformer EVER. But soon I got a chance to see who you truly are. I met the best transformer that I could call my best friend. You were always there for me and I am thankful for it. 

BABE the world I never allowed no one else called me but you. Yes sure you called me that when I was angry with you. But I loved it every time. If I could go back in time and meet you and do it all again I would. I know that you will find someone to trust and call a friend. Maybe it will take days, weeks, or years. But I know that you will find someone to talk to late at night and have fun with when darkness surrounds you. 

Take care of everyone for me and don't forget about Nanny. She liked you and it would break her if you wouldn't come visit her. 

You serve to be happy Dino. 

Even without me. 

Thank you. 

Goodbye. 

Love, Babe.

Letting another knee to touch the cold ground Dino closed the phone and placed it back inside his pocket. 

Dino: "It took me weeks to see this video. I'm sorry Babe." 

Tears began to roll down his cheek as he remembered all the beautiful times he spent with the girl that changed him.