Bumblebee ( RID ) x Reader ( Megatron's Granddaughter ) ( Part 2 )

Requested by: user5386

Third Person's POV

Y/N took a deep breath.

Y/N: ''I'm a mermaid.''

Bumblebee: ''What? A mermaid?''

Y/N nodded her head.

Bumblebee: ''What's a mermaid?''

Y/N: ''It's hard to explain but let me show you.'' 

Y/N lead him in the bathroom. As she was standing in the bathtub, she turned the water on and the moment the water touched her legs there came a light all around her. The light was so bright and so powerful that Bumblebee had to cover his eyes with his hand. As the light despaired Bumblebee removed his hand away and there, he saw Y/N laying in the bathtub with a tail instead of legs. His eyes winded.

Y/N: ''I tried to tell you months ago.''

She said as Bee stepped closer not removing his eyes away from her tail.

Bumblebee: ''How? Where did your legs go?''

He asked as he removed his eyes away from her tail. He looked up at her and saw that she had seashells covering her breasts.

Y/N: ''Every time the water touches my body I changes into a mermaid. As long as my body will be in contact with the water, I will have tail. But the moment I'm dry I will change back into a human and I will have legs.''

Y/N could see that he was in shock. The tears began to roll down her cheeks. Bumblebee went on his knees and took a hold of her left hand.

Bumblebee: ''Why are you crying?'' 

Y/N turned her head at her right so Bee could not be able to se her tears.

Y/N: ''I know what you are thinking Bee. You don't need to say it.''

Bumblebee: ''You are wrong. You are so beautiful.''

Y/N turned her head so their eyes could meet.

Bumblebee: ''You really taught that I will stop loving you because you're are a mermaid? You are wrong love. I love you and nothing will ever change that.''

Bee leaned in and they shared a kiss. Two days latter Y/N was standing in front of the mirror checking herself. She was wearing the most beautiful wedding dress that belonged to her mother. She wished that her parents could be there to see her. But she knew that they were watching her from above. Just then there came a knock on the door.

Y/N: ''Come in.''

She said and there came Megatron in the room in his human form all dressed up for the wedding. The moment his eyes saw her he stopped. She looked exactly like her mother on her wedding day. She was so beautiful.

Y/N: ''How do I look?''

Megatron: ''You are so beautiful.''

Y/N smiled. Megatron stepped closer to his granddaughter.

Megatron: ''Nervous?''

Y/N: ''A little.'' 

 Megaron nodded his head.

Megatron: ''Not let me ask you again for the last time. Are you sure about this?''

Y/N: ''Of course I am. I love him and I want to merry him.''

Megatron smiled, then he offered his hand. Y/N took her grandfathers hand and they left the room.

( There Will Be Another Part Soon! )