Bayverse Megatron x Reader ( Earth Stuff )

Requested by: @GrindelwaldSparrow

Reader's POV

I never planned it to happen, but it did. I fell in love with the greatest danger our planet known. Yes, I'm talking about Megatron the mighty leader of Decepticons. It happened as he was fighting Optimus. I was running for my life when I looked back and my eyes made a connection with his optics. We have been seeing each other for a weak now and I'm really worried that my cousin Sam will found out. Yes, he will freak out and probably have a heart attack but what can I do? Megatron was the man for me. I meet him many times in his secret hideout but today he's coming to my place for the first time. I have been leaving in my apartment ever since moved out of my parent's house two years ago.

Megatron did not know much about us humans so today I decided to teach him about it. He told me a lot about Cybertron so I decided to teach him about Earth. The moment the knock was on the door I quickly ren up to them and open them with a big smile on my face. There I saw a man with grey hair, red eyes, and the same black beard standing in my doorway. He was wearing black pants, a black belt, with a grey shirt and a black jacket over it. True the jacket I could see his muscular arms.

Me: ''Hey.''

Megatron: ''Hello love.''

Me: ''Come in.''

I said moving out of the way so he could step inside. Closing the doors I turned around and looked at him. He was looking around my apartment but soon his eyes meet mine.

Megatron: ''So that's a home?''

Me: ''Yeah well it's not big but it's home. Do you want something to drink?''

Megatron nodded as he took off his jacket placing it on the couch. He took a seat on it as I brought him a beer that he may like. I bought it just for him. He took a sip of it and nodded with his head.

Me: ''You like it?''

Megatron: ''Yes it's good. What are you drinking?''

Me: ''Oh it's water. Here try it.''

Megatron took the glass from my hand and took a sip of it.

Me: ''What do you think?''

Megatron: ''Good but there's no flavor.''

Me: ''Well this is the one thing every human needs to drink to survive.''

Megatron: ''What about all that weather that is around the planet?''

Me: ''Oh the sea? That's not for drinking. Too salty.''

He nodded with his head but I could see him staring at me. Before my cheeks could become red I stood up.

Me: ''Well let me show you around.''

I said and I began to show him around my apartment telling him what some of the items are for. He was really interested in all the things. For a moment he taught that an Autobots spy came into my apartment when he saw my little cleaning robot. He was about to attack it but I stop him just in time. As we came back to the living room I asked him if he wants to watch a movie. 

Because he did not know what a movie was I told him about it. He decided to watch an action movie. I made some popcorn and as I took a seat next to him on the couch he placed his big arm around me. The moment he tried the popcorn it was gone so I had to make more. After the movie was over I looked at Megatron.

Me: ''So did you like the movie?''

Megatron: ''Yes it was really interesting.''

Me: ''That's nice to hear. So what do you want to do now?''

I asked removing the bowl that used to be filled with popcorn and placed it on my table. I looked back at Megatron and could see him staring at me.

Me: ''What?''

Megatron: ''You are so beautiful.''

My cheeks became red as I looked down at my hands. His hand came under my chin making me looked up at him as he got closer. His eyes were focused on me as my eyes were on him. He came really close so our lips were almost touching.

Megatron: ''Were you ever kiss before?'' 

Me: ''N-No.'' 

Megatron: ''May I?''

Come on girl get your act together! This was going to be my first kiss so it had to be perfect. 

Me: ''Yes.''

His lips touched my lips and we shared a long passioned kiss. I could hear myself screaming inside. We looked at each other after the kiss was over. 

Me: ''How do cybertronian kiss?'' 

A grin came on his face. 

Megatron: ''Let me show you.'' 

His hands came around me and before I knew it I was on his lap, with my legs on each side. Our lips touched again. At first, I was really shy but now I wanted him more and more. My hands were on his chest as his hands went up and down my back sending chills down my body. I didn't care if he was a killer I loved him and nothing will ever change that.