Mirage ( G1 ) x Reader ( Heartbroken )

Third Person's POV 

Mirage was in his room sitting on his bed with the memories of her and him on his mind when Wheeljac and Bumblebee came into his room. 

Wheeljack: ''We need to talk Mirage.'' 

Bumblebee: ''It's about Y/N.'' 

Mirage: ''What about her?'' 

He asked without looking away from the ground. By the tone of his voice, both Bumblebee and Wheeljack could hear the pain and anger. 

Wheeljack: ''She is suffering Mirage.'' 

Bumblebee: ''We both know that you can feel her pain.'' 

Mirage: ''I don't care about her anymore. So leave me alone.'' 

He said as he slowly looked up at them. Then he stood up and walked past them towards the doors. 

Wheeljack: ''She is you mate! You girl! Are you seriously going to let her go?'' 

Stopping himself Mirage looked back at the two bots so both of them could see the pain in his optics. 

Mirage: ''She gave up our secret to Decepticons without even thinking how much we would suffer after that. She didn't just break my trust but she broke our bond. The pain that we both feel is the pain of the cause she created by giving up on me. I could never forgive her. Never.'' 

With that, he turned around and left the room. He could feel his spark mate looking at his back with the pain inside her heart. Feeling to her knees  Y/N covered her mouth with her hands to silence the scream of pain.